Marget Harrap Bursary Scholarship is provided to students based on their financial needs. This scholarship is offered by the University of Melbourne to Undergraduate, Postgraduate, and Doctorate level of students. To avail the benefit of this scholarship you must be a student at the University of Melbourne. To know more about this scholarship, read the given information.
|University of Melbourne
|up to $1,000
|Number of Rewards
This Blog Includes:
Eligibility Requirements: Who Can Apply for This Scholarship? 🧑🎓
To become eligible for this scholarship, you must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- A student must be a full-time student at the University of Melbourne.
- Part-time students can also be considered for this scholarship.
- You are required to provide a brief report on the advantages of the scholarship.
- Also, you need to give permission for the University to provide the report, your name, and course details to the donor.
Where to Apply for This Scholarship? 💻
Students who are interested in this scholarship can apply for the same at the official website of the University of Melbourne. You need to follow the steps as it comes to complete the application for this scholarship.
👉 Note: You will be considered for this scholarship on the basis of your financial need.
Advantages of Marget Harrap Bursay Scholarship
Following are the advantages that you will get to enjoy with the Marget Harrap Bursary Scholarship.
The scholarships allows a one-off allowance of approximately $1,000 (the exact amount is determined when the award is offered).
📌 Application Process
You can apply for this scholarship at the official website of the University of Melbourne. Other important points related to the application process of this scholarship are the following.
- Submit an online Student Financial Assessment form in the specific round in accordance with the closing date.
- You will be able to access the application form when the round is open.
- If your application is for the Student Grants, you will be automatically considered for this scholarship.
When Can You Apply for the Marget Harrap Bursary Scholarship?
- The University of Melbourne will accept applications starting January 1, 2024.
- The applications will be closed on March 10, 2024.
You can start applying for the scholarship at the official website of Melbourne.
|Scholarships in Canada 2023
|The University of Sydney Business School Scholarships
|Top 8+ PhD Scholarships in Canada
|University of Bristol Scholarships
|Youarewelcomehere Scholarship to Study in USA
|Scholarships For MS In USA: All You Need To Know
You can get the scholarship by applying at the official website of the University of Melbourne.
The maximum amount that can be awarded with this scholarship is up to $1,000.
The University of Melbourne offers the Margaret Harrap Bursary Scholarship.
Exploring study abroad scholarships? Still trying to figure out how to go about it? Let the professionals at Leverage Edu take care of your academic journey! You may enlist the assistance of Leverage Edu specialists to assist you with the application process to realize your goals. Call us immediately at 1800-572-000 for a free 30-minute counseling session.