Complex can be defined as something which is built with a high level of focus, detail and intricacy. However, antonyms of complex will inlcude something which is simple, straightforward and basic. To learn more about the word complex and its antonyms, continue reading the blog article below.
Meaning of Complex
In a general sense, “complex” can be described as something which is intricate, involved, or difficult to understand due to its many interconnected parts or elements.
Moreover, a complex can be defined as a system, structure, or situation that is characterized by a high degree of intricacy, involving numerous interconnected elements, and often exhibiting complications or difficulties in understanding or managing due to its multifaceted nature.
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
Antonyms of Complex
The antonyms of complex can emphasize simplicity, ease, and a lack of intricacy as opposed to the complexity of a given subject or situation. Below given is the list of antonyms for complex. Check them out:
Must Read: Antonyms of Stare, Meaning and Examples
Usage with Examples
Here are examples of the antonyms of “complex” used in sentences:
- The instructions for assembling the bookshelf were simple to follow, and I had it put together in no time.
- The math problem was elementary, suitable for students just beginning to learn the subject.
- The recipe for this soup is quite basic, requiring only a few common ingredients.
- Her straightforward explanation of the project made it easy for the team to understand their roles and responsibilities.
- The software’s user interface is uncomplicated, making it accessible even to those with limited computer skills.
Antonyms of Complex Quiz!
Pick the correct antonym for complex from the options given below:
This was all about the antonym of “complex” meaning and examples. Hope you understood the concept where it’s used. For more such blogs, follow Leverage Edu.