The ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao scholarship is an opportunity for female students to complete their academic studies without any financial constraints. Inclusive of more than 13 types of scholarship categories, the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship for professional sports at the national level is provided to female students from 9th to 12th standard and graduation.
If you are ambitious to complete your studies without being bothered about financial obstacles. Then check the complete blog article to confirm your eligibility and how to apply for the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship for professional sports at the national level.
|Name of the Scholarship||ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao scholarship for professional sports at the national level|
|Main Scholarship||ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao scholarship|
|Scholarship Amount||INR. 50,000|
|Eligibility||Family Income- Below 3 lakhsQualification- 60% marks in 10th, 12th, or graduation|
This Blog Includes:
What is ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao Scholarship?
The ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao scholarship for girls’ professional sports at the national level is a scholarship program launched under the scheme of AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship. The motif behind the scheme is to promote, motivate and financially aid the education of girls bound by the financial disadvantages of their families.
The Arcelor Mittal Nippon Steel, a leading name in the world of steel making, offers females an opportunity to earn academic excellence and pursue their dreams thereafter. All you have to do is confirm your eligibility and fill out the application form for the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship for girls’ professional sports at the national level once it is made available.
Also Read: PhD Scholarships in India
ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao Scholarship Amount
Applicants who will be able to qualify for the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship for girls’ professional sports at the national level would be granted an amount worth INR. 50,000. The given amount will be allocated for the applied academic session only.
Who Can Apply?
The ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel scholarship scheme is available for female candidates belonging to families having an annual income lesser than 3 lakhs. Although, the scholarship will be granted to the applicants based on their academic performance. Candidates are advised to check and confirm all the given criteria to be eligible for the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship for girls’ professional sports at the national level.
- The scholarship is available only for female candidates.
- The applicant should not have a family income of more than INR. 3,00,000 from all income sources.
- It is mandatory for applicants to maintain a track record of 60% of marks in their 10th, 12th, and graduation mark sheets.
- The applicants need to be professional sports aspirants on a national level to be eligible for the scholarship reward.
- Applicants belonging to the regions from the states of Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh, Andhra Pradesh, Odisha, and Gujarat will be given preference for the acceptance of the scholarship application.
How to Apply?
Applicants who deem themselves eligible for the ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel Beti Padhao scholarship for girls pursuing professional sports at the national level can follow these simple steps to apply for the scholarship reward:
- All the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarships would be available on the official Vidyasaarthi website very soon.
- Applicants need to visit the website and register themselves on the given portal with a valid ID.
- It is advisable to read all the instructions carefully before moving forward with the application process.
- Next, complete the scholarship application as per the instructions and upload all the specified documents.
- Once the application is reviewed to avoid any error, click on the submit button to complete the application process.
Since the authority will be releasing the AM/NS scholarship application very soon. Applicants are advised to own the following documents in advance to complete the application process without any hindrance:
- Address Proof.
- Proof of Identity.
- Marks sheet of any previous academic year.
- Student Bank Passbook.
- Current Academic fees Receipt / Fees Structure Non-Tution fee and Tuition fee.
- Income Certificate/Salary Certificate/Form 16/ ITR.
- Admission Confirmation Letter.
- Bonafide Certificate from the institution.
Also Read: MP Scholarships
Help Desk Number: 022-40904484
Official Email ID: email@example.com
Female applicants who have cleared their 10th and 12th standards with 60% of aggregate marks are eligible to apply for the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship.
There are 13 types of scholarships provided under AM/NS Beti Padhao scheme. Mainly, the scholarships are provided to meritorious girls from 10th to 12th standard to promote the importance of higher education for financially underprivileged girls.
The application process for the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship 2022 generally began in the month of July. Hence, candidates are advised to keep an eye on the official website for the release of AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship scheme 2023 around the same time.
If you are in terms with the information provided in this blog article related to the AM/NS Beti Padhao scholarship for girls pursuing professional sports at the National level. Then stay connected with Leverage Edu to get all the latest updates related to the AM/NS scholarship on time.
You can also keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships page for more updates on various Indian scholarships, and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin.