Rustomjee Cambridge International School is an IGCSE school located in Mumbai. The school was established by the Rustomjee Group and has branches in Dahisar, Virar, and Thane. It is a co-educational institution that emphasizes developing academic excellence. Moreover, the school emphasizes co-curricular activities. Rustomjee Cambridge is a private, and Parsi minority institution. The school is affiliated with Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE). Interested students can apply for admission. Keep reading to know more about the Rustomjee admission process, facilities, class syllabus, and more.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at Rustomjee Cambridge School?
The Rustomjee Cambridge School develops critical thinking ability, innovation, and creativity in students. The school is well known for academic excellence, and holistic education. There are plenty of reasons to study at the Rustomjee Cambridge School.
- At the pre-primary level, the school emphasizes important subjects. For example, environmental sciences, language, numeracy, and logic, motor skills and physical development, social and emotional development, and more. The aim is to develop the foundational skills in students
- The school gives emphasis to extracurricular activities such as football, table tennis, karate, long jump, chess, and carrom.
- IGCE comprehensive syllabus is offered to students from all classes. Moreover, teachers make sure to give equal importance to all students.
Rustomjee Admission Eligibility
The Rustom Cambridge International School was established in 2015. It is a well-known school in Mumbai. To take admission students need to meet the eligibility requirements. The Rustom Cambridge admission criteria are as follows:
- For Nursery admission: The student must be born between October 2019 to December 2020.
- Junior KG admission: Children born between October 2017 to September 2019.
- Senior KG admission: Children born between October 2018 to September 2018
The syllabus for the Rustomjee Cambridge school is as follows. Do note that the subjects emphasized upon varies on the basis of the class of the student.
|Primary (class 1-5)||Middle School (class 6-8)||Cambridge IGCSE (class 9 & 10 science/commerce)||Cambridge Advanced level (science/commerce)|
|Hindi||Hindi||Math||Chemistry / Business Studies|
|Culture Studies||Social Studies||Chemistry / Business Studies||Physics / Economics|
|Science||Physics||Physics / Economics||Biology /Accounting|
|Math||Math||Biology/ ICT||ICT (optional)|
|Global Perspectives||Biology||Global Perspectives (optional)|
Rustomjee Admission Process
The Rustomjee Cambridge International School admission process is as follows. Do note that the school has only limited seats. The admissions are currently open and interested students can apply for the same.
- Fill out the online application form. Admission will be granted to students on the basis of the availability of seats.
- Payment of the application fee is required. An amount of INR 1500 needs to be paid. However, it is not applicable to pre-primary students, and Sr KG students seeking admission to class 1.
- The admission results would be displayed on the official website of the school
- The selected candidates need to pay the admission fee within 3 working days.
- Sometimes the admission mail goes to the junk section of the mail. Hence, check this section too to learn about the payment instructions. In case, the mail is not found, parents can visit the school office on the 4th day to enquire about the same. The timings are after 3 pm. Failure to do so may result in the withdrawal of admission.
- After the admission is secured, a student reference number would be given. The number would be used to deal with the necessary transactions as long as the student is enrolled in the school.
- Other instructions such as the commencement of classes would be sent via email.
Rustomjee Admission Document Requirements
Several documents are required to secure admission to a school. These documents are used to verify the student’s profile. Moreover, the information can be used for granting certificates to students. For example, the mark sheet, school leaving certificate, and more.
- Photograph of the student and copy of the birth certificate
- Residential proof. Do note that it is only applicable to flat owners and not to tenants.
- Fee receipt of the sibling. That is if the application is made in the sibling category
- Proof of staff: Submission of a letter from the department head confirming that the parent is a staff member. It is only applicable for admission made under the staff category.
- School leaving certificate from the previous school, if applicable
- Academic transcripts of the student from the school last attended
Rustomjee Admission Fees
The Rustomjee admission fee varies on the basis of the class of the student. Moreover, it also varies a bit depending on the school branch. Below is the fee structure for new admission for the Dahisar branch. Do note that the monthly fees for the other branches are lower. The penalty for the late fee payment is INR 500.
|Year||Grade||Fee per month|
|Non Refundable (1 time payment )||All grades||INR 60,000|
Rustomjee Cambridge School Facilities
Facilities are required for the proper development of students. It includes an appropriate infrastructure, The Rustomjee Cambridge School facilities are as follows:
- Smart classes
- Library classes
- Computer lab and science lab
- Robotics lab
- Indoor sports
- Outdoor sports
- Arts and craft
Also Read: DPS Admission 2023
The Nursery fee for Rustomjee’s admission is INR 13,115. It is more than the average fees for schools in Delhi.
Mr Boman Irani is the Chairman and Managing Director of Rustomjee Group. Mr Percy Chowdary is the Director.
The salary of a Rustomjee School Thane teacher is between INR 1.4 lakh to INR 3 lakh.
The Rustomjee Cambridge School is a school affiliated with the Cambridge Assessment International Education (CAIE). It is a co-education institution that is located in Mumbai. The school is currently open for admissions. Hence, interested students can apply for the same. To discover more articles like this one, visit our School Education page now!