Mount Carmel schools are founded by Vijay and Neena Williams in 1972. It is one of the best private schools in Delhi and is registered as an unaided minority institution under the Societies Registration Act, of 1860. The first Mount Carmel School was established in Anand Niketan. Since then, the school has introduced its other branches in Dwarka, and Gurugram. Mount Carmel Schools are affiliated with the CBSE and provide facilities for students such as smart classrooms, library facilities, and medical facilities. Keep reading to know more about the Mount Carmel Admission for 2023-24.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study at Mount Carmel?
Students can apply for admission to Mount Carmel schools for the following reasons.
- Focuses on the overall development of the student by giving equal importance to extracurricular activities and academics.
- Facilities for students such as medical facilities, smart class, playground, auditorium, and hostel are provided
- Have dedicated and experienced staff and international students are allowed Mount Carmel admissions
Must Read- Best ICSE Schools in India
Admission Procedure at Mount Carmel
Below is the Mount Carmel admission procedure for all classes.
|Entry level students||Pre- Primary and first standard admissions are based on details as per the respective school website. Additionally, the student must have attained the age of 5 and a half for first standard admissions|
|Pre Nursery students||For General, category admissions are based on draw. Siblings, Economically deserving candidates, and for Christians admissions are based on draw or selection|
|Class 10th admissions||Students need to have cleared the 9th standard from a school affiliated with CBSE. Such students are eligible to sit for the entrance test.|
|Other classes admissions||All other admissions are based on the vacancies. The vacancy list is usually released in the month of march.|
Must Read- Different Types of Schools in India
Pre-School Admission Process at Mount Carmel
The Preschool Mount Carmel admissions can be taken by children born between 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020. Parents can write an application to the principal for admissions for children born between the 1st of March- the 31st of March 2019. The admission process for the preschool is as follows. The number of seats available for the general category and for reserved categories is 40 each.
- Upload the criteria and the points secured by students. The points are based on the distance from the school. The distance is calculated as per the school bus routes.
|Distance (General/sibling/ Alumni)||Points secured|
- Points can also be calculated on the basis of siblings studying in the Mount Carmel School/ Alumni/ Special grounds.
|International, national or state awardee|
- Fill out the application form and submit it before the deadline
- The first list will be released by the school. Parents can check the name of the selected candidates online.
Mount Carmel Admission Schedule
Below is the schedule for Preschool Mount Carmel admissions
|Criteria and points uploading||28-11-2022|
|Commencement of admission process
and online applications
|Last date for application form submission||23-12-2022|
|Children under open seats details submission||6-1-2023|
|Marks uploading as per the point system||13-1-2023|
|Release of the first list||20-1-2023|
|Admission process closure||17-3-2023|
Below are the documents required by the student to get admission to the Mount Carmel schools.
- Birth certificate and proof of residence such as voter ID, Aadhar card, electricity bill, valid lease rent agreement, and so on.
- Pan card photocopy, medical fitness certificate, and two passport-size photographs are also required for Mount Carmel admission.
- Certificates of awards and identification cards supporting the claim to admission on special grounds
Also read- DPS RK Puram Admission 2023-24
The fee structure for Mount Carmel admissions is as follows
|Fees for registration||INR 200|
|Fees for admission||INR 25,000|
|Annual medical expenses||INR 380|
|Caution money||INR 3000 (At the end of the session this amount can be withdrawn)|
|Computer class till class 10th||INR 2800 to be paid in 2 instalments|
|Cinema charges for school||INR 500|
|Development charges||INR 8000 for the new students and INR 6250 for the old students|
|Career counseling and aptitude test charges||INR 1500|
|Henry O Grady’s program charges till 3rd standard||INR 1500|
|Henry O Grady’s program and other charges||INR 2500|
|Unit test, exam worksheet charges||INR 2600|
|Student magazines, ID cards, and smart glasses||INR 650|
|Smart classes charges||INR 150|
Must Read: DPS Newtown Fees 2023-24
|Level of Education||Monthly charges|
|Pre-Nursery – Kindergarten||INR 5000|
|Class 1 to 2||INR 5250|
|Class 3 to 5||INR 5350|
|Class 6 to 8||INR 5400|
|Class 9 to 10||INR 5600|
Ans: Mount Carmel is a school affiliated with CBSE.
Ans: The Mount Carmel school is ranked number 12 in India under the category ‘Daycum Boarding schools in India-2021’
Ans: The Mount Carmel school has three branches in India.
The Mount Carmel admission process for the year 2023-2024 has begun. Interested students can apply for Mount Carmel admission. The admission process varies on the basis of the level of education of the student., and the reserved categories. To read more about school education in India subscribe to Leverage Edu.