DPS Newtown Kolkata is undoubtedly one of the best CBSE schools in India that provide students with modern classrooms, a library, a laboratory, and other essential elements. This school in Newtown offers admission up to class XI from the nursery. Parents will never face problems during registration as the process is smooth. You will be allowed to admit your child to this reputed CBSE school in West Bengal.
In this article, we will discuss some essential pieces of information regarding the DPS Newtown Fees, Kolkata. Apart from the application process, we will also discuss the exam pattern, application form, address, fee structure, and many more.
|Name of the School||Delhi Public School Kolkata Newtown|
|Age Requirement for Nursery||3 years 6 months|
|Offered Classes||Nursery to Class XI|
|Age Requirement for Prep||4 years 6 months|
|Age Requirement for Class I||5 years 6 months|
|Age Requirement for Class II||Transfer Certificate|
|Address||Block – DG/3, Action Area-I, Newtown, Rajarhat, 700 156|
|Contact Number||9830688888, 9051842262, 9874486899|
This Blog Includes:
Top Facilities of DPS Kolkata Newtown
Here are the top facilities that are offered by the DPS Newtown Kolkata:
- Computer Laboratory
- Chemistry laboratory
- Biology laboratory
- Biotechnology Laboratory
- Environmental Science laboratory
- Audio-Visual room
- Physics laboratory
- Seminar room
- Reading park
- Home science laboratory
- Indoor games room
- Tennis court
- Skating rink
- Basketball court
- Athletic race track
- Dance room
- Music room
- AC auditorium
- Medical room
- Art studio
- CCTV cameras
Must Read: DPS R.K.Puram Admission 2023-24
DPS Newtown Fees Structure
|Admission Fee||INR 85,000/-||One time|
|Security Deposit||INR 15,000/-||One Time|
|Annual Misc. Charges||INR 21,000/-||Annually||Start of the academic years|
|Education Fee||INR 4,300/- Per Month||Quarterly||10th of Every Quarter|
|Transport Fee||INR 2,800/- per month||Quarterly||10th of every quarter|
Must Read: DAV Admission 2023
[Source: YouTube – Antara Nandy]
Admission Process of DPS Kolkata Newtown
As mentioned earlier, the admission process of the DPS Newtown Kolkata is available from nursery to class XI. Here are some simple registration processes you should follow:
- You need to make a payment of 1,000/- in cash so that you can purchase the application form as well as prospects
- Remember that registration isn’t implied admission, which will be subjected to Observation, admission tests, seat availability, and interaction.
- The admission process for KG-1 and KG-2 won’t consist of any written tests. The candidates will need to interact freely with the teachers. Based on the interaction, the mental development, basic comprehension and communication skills, physical ability, and speaking skills of the candidates will be evaluated. The interaction of the parents will also be conducted. Both the child and the parents need to be present.
- Students who want to take admitted from class 1 onwards need to give a written test.
Ans: Regarded as one of the best CBSC schools in West Bengal, the DPS Kolkata Newtown should be the ultimate educational destination if you want your kids to achieve the best education materials as well as proper guidance.
Ans: Even though the written test isn’t that hard, you still need to make sure you’re studying properly as the questions might be tricky.
Ans: Make sure you have proper verbal as well as communication skills.
This is everything you need to know about DPS Kolkata Newtown. Follow Leverage Edu for more updates.