Hello, I am Professor Owl, and today I will elaborate on MSc Mathematics from IGNOU in detail. I will cover every possible aspect that you might want to know. Without delaying anymore, let’s directly get started with the article.
This Blog Includes:
💁♀️ Eligibility – MSc Mathematics, IGNOU
- You must have a graduation degree in the field of mathematics or any other related field from a recognized university.
- At least 55% marks in your graduation are necessary.
- You do not need to pass any entrance tests in order to get admission.
Also Read: IGNOU MSc Computer Science 2023
📚 Course Fee – MSc Mathematics, IGNOU
You need to pay a total of 26,400/- rupees for the 2-year MSc in Mathematics. The examination for this course is conducted once a year.
- While enrolling you need to pay INR 300 rupees for the open category.
- If you belong to the reserved category, you need to pay INR 150 rupees.
- For the examinations, you need to pay INR 200 rupees per subject.
Note: The course fee, registration fee, and examination fee are not included in the overall fees.
👩🎓 Admission Process
You need to follow the given steps to secure admission in MSc Mathematics in IGNOU for the year 2023.
- Firstly, go to the official website of the IGNOU.
- Now fill out the appeared IGNOU registration form.
- Next, you need to upload the required documents.
- In the end, you just need to pay the required fees and submit the application form.
📄 Mandatory Documents to Submit
- Recent Passport Size Photograph & Signature under 100 KB
- Scanned copy of age proof with educational certificates under 200 KB
- A copy of the experience certificate under 200 KB & a copy of the BPL (below the poverty line) certificate
- A scanned copy of the category certificate is only applicable to SC/ST/OBC quota students.
Also Read: How to Submit Assignment in IGNOU
IGNOU has a wide syllabus for the MSc in math. The syllabus covers all the relevant aspects that you need to study in order to clear the examination and secure a good placement for yourself. Click here to download the whole syllabus.
IGNOU has set up the campus placement cell, where all the talented students are placed at better companies. There are various companies that visit the IGNOU placement cell, like Axis Bank, Aegon Life Insurance, Capgemini, Dalmia BIZ Bestprice Retail Pvt. Ltd, FlexAbility, Genpact Ltd, Konexions Back Office Services, and many more.
|🏢 IGNOU BA Public Administration Admission 2024||🏢 IGNOU Distance Education Courses|
|Important Tips to Crack IGNOU Exams||Where is IGNOU University? Location, Vision, and Mission|
|Free Courses at IGNOU for SC/ST Students?||🗓️ IGNOU Exam Registration 2023|
Mr. Owl – “Kiddos, I’ve answered all your queries with the utmost precision that I was capable of. Now, I’ll be taking my leave, but if you think I might have missed something, do check out the FAQ section or drop a comment. I always respond!”
Yes, IGNOU offers MSc (Mathematics with Applications in Computer Science) (MACS).
You must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
Yes, this course can actually provide you with good placement opportunities.
This was all about the “MSc Mathematics from IGNOU 2023”. For more such informative blogs, check out our IGNOU Admission & Student Help Centre Page, or you can learn more about us by visiting our Indian University page.