The submission of assignments for IGNOU in 2024 varies depending on the program and the regional center. Please go to the official website of your faculty or get in touch with them directly for more particular instructions. The deadline for exams in June falls in March, while those for exams in December fall in December. You have the option of submitting your IGNOU assignments online through regional center portals, emailing, or dropped off at your study center. Ensure assignments are handwritten, scanned as PDFs, and include your name, enrollment number, course code, and program code. Follow strict submission formats and deadlines to avoid penalties. Don’t forget to save a copy of your assignments. To know in detail, go through the below blog.
This Blog Includes:
📃 Offline Submission
The first way to submit your assignment in IGNOU is by using the offline mode. You simply need to go to your study center to hand them directly the assignment. You can easily find the study center address on your IGNOU ID Card and on the registration portal.
Note: Do take your submission slip for future reference.
Also Read: How to Write IGNOU Assignment?
Concern: If the study center is far away from your place and you are unable to go there, then you can use the courier service. To avail of this service you first need to contact your study center and request them to allow you to post the assignment to their office address. Follow the exact instructions while posting the assignment at their address.
💻 Online Submission
A few of the study centers also provide the facility to online submit your assignments. For that, you just need to adhere to the following steps. You will only get to avail of this facility if your regional center is facilitating this.
- Go to the official regional center of the IGNOU.
- Open the News and Announcement Section.
- Then tap on the assignment Submission link.
- Finally, follow the instructions to upload your assignment successfully.
Your regional center might also offer you to submit your assignments via Google Forms. In that case, follow the given steps.
⏩ Steps to Submit Your IGNOU Assignment Via Google Forms
- Click on the link to open the Google Form.
- Sign In using the relevant ID and password and start filing the form.
- Enter the name of your regional center and follow other instructions to upload the PDF File.
⏩ Steps to Submit Your IGNOU Assignment Via Email Address
There is also a possibility that your study center may allow you to send your assignments via email. In that case, you need to go through the given steps to submit your assignments.
- Firstly, draft an email that you need to send along with essential details like name, enrollment number, program study center code, and more.
- Then attach your scanned PDF files to it you want to send.
- Lastly, when you are done with the necessary steps, send the mail to the designated email address.
Also Read: How to Check IGNOU Assignment Status?
Apart from this, there are some important instructions that you need to follow, as stated below.
📌 Mandatory Instructions for Submitting Assignments
Keep in mind following instructions before submitting the assignments.
- Only assignments that you write by hand will be accepted, not ones you type on a computer. PDFs should be clear and visible after you scan them, otherwise, it can lead to rejection.
- The PDF file of your assignment should not be larger than 100 MB.
- Make sure to include a front page and the question paper with each assignment. Name the PDF file according to the instructions from your regional center.
- Submit the assignments only once.
- Don’t put a password or access permission on your PDFs. If you do, it can cause rejection of the assignments.
To know the assignment status, follow the given steps.
Open the IGNOU website.
Tap on the Student Zone tab.
Choose the Results option.
Now, look for the Assignment Status option.
Provide your enrollment number along with the program code.
Finally, tap submit to view the assignment status.
Yes, you can do that but after contacting your center head or the program head.
Yes, you can submit the hardcopy of the assignment Offline/Hardcopy at the Study Centre on Saturday & Sunday Only from 10.00 AM to 02.00 PM IGNOU Office.
|How to Take Admission in IGNOU
|Where is IGNOU University?
|What is ODL in IGNOU?
|Important tips to Crack IGNOU Exams
|How to Re-register for a Course in IGNOU?
|How to Fill IGNOU Exam Form?
This was all about the “How to Submit Assignments in IGNOU”. For more such informative blogs, check out our IGNOU Admission & Student Help Centre Page, or you can learn more about us by visiting our Indian University page.