Hindu College is one of the most prestigious and reputed colleges in India from Delhi University. This college is known for its academic record, vibrant college life and placements after the completion of studies. Thousands of students prefer taking admission into this college as the beginning of their bright future ahead. In this blog, we have provided you with detailed information about the admission process, eligibility and the admission schedule. So, let’s dive in.
|Name of the Institution||Hindu College|
|Courses||Postgraduate and Undergraduate|
This Blog Includes:
Hindu College Admission: Important Dates
Refer to the table below for the admission schedule of both PG and UG courses:
|Online Registration||Feb 09- March 30, 2023|
|Application Form Correction Window||April 01- 03, 2023|
|Admit Card||May 2nd Week|
|Entrance Exam Date||May 21- 31, 2023|
|Results||To be notified|
Also Read: Delhi University Courses After 12th
|Online Registration||March 20- April 19, 2023|
|Admit Card||To be notified|
|Entrance Exam Date||June 01-10, 2023|
|Results||To be notified|
Hindu College Admission: Eligibility Criteria
Follow the below-mentioned table to know the eligibility criteria for admission to PG and UG Courses:
|Educational Qualifications||B.A (Hons)- Class Xth ad XII with a minimum of 45%B.A (Prog) and B.Voc- Class Xth ad XII with a minimum of 40%B.Com (Hons) and B.Com– Class Xth ad XII with a minimum of 45% and 40% respectively.B.Sc (Hons) and B.Sc- Class Xth ad XII with a minimum of 45% and 40% respectively.|
Also read: High Salary Courses After 12th Science
|Educational Qualifications||Completed Bachelors in a similar stream from a recognized University with a minimum of 65%|
|Work Experience||Not Specified|
Hindu College Admission: Application Process
The admission process for every course in UG and PG is the same. These are some of the steps that you should follow while the application process:
- Visit the official website of Delhi University and open the registration portal of PG and UG (Ever you wish to apply)
- Create a login ID and password. Log in through these credentials and open the application form.
- Fill in all your required details like personal and educational details like your marks, etc.
- Review the application form once before finally submitting the application form and paying the application fee.
- If you wish to apply for more than one course, repeat this same procedure as there are different login credentials for each course.
Hindu College Admission: Selection Process
The selection for UG and PG courses in Hindu College is done through entrance tests like CUET (For UG) and DUET (For PG). The detailed process of selection for these courses is as follows:
- The selection to UG courses is done through CUET which is followed by counseling rounds.
- The students who have cleared the Entrance test should register for these counselling sessions.
- There are 2 rounds of counselling which take the entrance exams and your class X and Class XII. The final selection is done through these scores.
- The selection for postgraduate courses is based on merit i.e. the candidate’s academic record in their high school and their bachelor’s degree.
- Another selection criterion is DUET. The candidates are required to appear for DUET and the shortlisting of candidates is done through its score.
- The shortlisted candidates will now appear for a round of personal interviews and the final list of selected candidates is made available.
The application fee for the Hindu college application form is INR 500.
To apply for Hindu college admission, you need to fill out an application form from Delhi University and then appear for the Entrance test.
The last date to apply for Hindu College PG and UG courses was March 30 Apr 19, 2023, respectively.
For more such informative blogs do check out our Indian University page, and if you have any queries feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned to our social media handles on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter handles for more exciting facts and updates on Indian Universities and Exams.