In a time where education plays a vital role in shaping the future, scholarships have now become an important part of enabling deserving students in pursuing their dreams. There are many scholarships provided by different authorities and one such scholarship is Kind Circle Merit Scholarship. Scholarship stands out as an exceptional opportunity for these deserving students in Senior Secondary, Graduation and Vocational courses to show their excellence and potential in the world. This blog aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the Kind Circle Merit Scholarship, highlighting its importance, eligibility criteria, application and selection process.
|Name of Scholarship||Kind Circle Merit Scholarship|
|Granted By||Buddy4Study India foundation|
|Eligibility||Minimum 60% in the last qualifying exam|
|Last Date To Apply||To be notified|
|No. of Selected Applicants||NA|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 12,000|
This Blog Includes:
Important Dates of Scholarship
Till now, there is no official announcement from the officials for the scholarship. Refer to the table below for the schedule of scholarships:
|Application Opens||To be notified|
|Application Closes||To be notified|
|Results||To be notified|
Also Read: SOF Scholarship of Excellence in English
Eligibility of Kind Circle Merit Scholarship
Before applying for the Kind Circle Merit Scholarship, an applicant must know if he/she is eligible for the scholarship grant. Here are some eligibility criteria by the concerned authorities:
|Educational Qualifications||Minimum 60% in the last qualifying exam.Class 9th-12th, Graduation and Vocational courses|
Benefits of Kind Circle Merit Scholarship
The scholarship provides financial aid to students who are studying in Class9th to 10th till their higher level of education. The students who are granted Kind Circle merit scholarships can get numerous benefits, such as:
- Full tuition fee as a grant till the fulfilment of the course by the selected students. The maximum amount to be granted is INR 12,000. The grants vary from course to course and the level of study.
|Class 9th-10th||INR 6,000|
|Class 9th-10th||INR 12,000|
|Post-Secondary Students||INR 18,000|
Application and Selection Procedure
To apply for the scholarship, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.kindcircle.org/. Find the “apply now” button and click on that.
- Login or register with your credentials. After registering, log in using your credentials and find “ Start Application”. Click on that.
- Fill in all the required information from your profile to your educational background.
- Review all your details again before submitting your application form. Submit after rechecking.
- After submitting the application form, you will receive an email for future references.
There are certain documents that you require while applying for this scholarship, such as:
- Passport-size photograph
- Mark sheet of last qualified exam
- Income certificate
- Age proof
- Identity proof
- Character certificate
- School certificate
The selection for the scholarship can be done on various factors and through different procedures, such as:
- The first factor for the selection of candidates is the merit. The marks that you obtained in your last examination can play a major role in the selection.
- Another important factor is your family income.
- The final selection can be made based on a final telephonic interview.
The minimum eligibility criteria for this scholarship is 60% in the last qualifying examination, Students studying from 9th-12th and graduate students are also eligible.
The maximum grant in the Kind Circle Merit scholarship is INR 18,000 for the students studying in graduation and vocational programmes.
A student is selected for the Kind Circle Merit scholarship based on two things, such as merit and the family’s financial situation.