In the state of Odisha, the OTET exam is held to choose the best teachers among the candidates. The formal notification marks the beginning of the OTET application procedure, done by the exam conducting authorities.
The blog entails preparation tips, exam day tips and sample questions. For the best preparation and successful exam results, candidates who are interested in the exam should review the exam curriculum and pattern as well as download OTET sample question papers.
|Full Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Conducting Authority||Board of Secondary Education (BSE), Odisha|
|Exam Duration||150 Minutes|
|Exam Medium||English and Odia|
|Total Marks||150 For Each Paper|
|Number of Questions||150 For Each Paper|
This Blog Includes:
OTET Sample Paper Notification
The notification for the OTET sample papers of the latest examination will be released soon on the official website of the exam conducting authority. Students can find the sample papers for their reference.
OTET Samper Papers
There are two sets of OTET Sample Papers available for the students. Part 1 and Part 2 will be held separately. The sample papers for both of the sets are mentioned in the table given below.
Also Read: OTET Cut Off
OTET Preparation Tips
Having a study plan for oneself during an upcoming examination can make it easier for students. All of the students can prepare for the examination according to the schedule. This will also help the students to cover the syllabus at a faster pace.
The preparation tips are mentioned below for the OTET examination. Students must give a read.
- It is advisable that students create an extensive study plan that covers every subject in the curriculum and takes their daily routine into account.
- Before beginning their studies for the exam, test-takers must thoroughly go over the OTET syllabus.
- Exam patterns can be studied and practised by completing mock tests and question papers from the previous year.
- Look over the study guides that are suggested above, in addition to other books and internet resources.
- Yoga time must be a priority since it keeps the body and mind in good physical and mental health.
OTET Exam Day Tips
On the day of the examination, there are some basic guidelines which must be followed by the students. The tips are briefly explained in the following pointer given below.
- Before entering the exam room, candidates must have their admit card.
- Make an effort to keep your own water bottle with you at all times.
- We advise students to show up for the test at least 30 minutes early.
- Eat something before entering the exam room.
- Pay close attention to the exam instructions on the admit card.
- Within the time allotted for each segment of the exam, respond to the questions.
The full form of OTET is Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test.
There are two sets of sample papers available, Paper 1 and Paper 2 for the OTET examination.
The OTET sample papers are available in English and Odia language.
The OTET Sample papers will be released on the official website of the exam conducting authority.
The sample papers will be helpful for the students. Practising the papers, students will become aware of the exam pattern and especially the types of questions asked in the examination. We hope the preparation tips will be beneficial for the students as well.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.