The UGC NET mock tests are available online for candidates who are looking to enhance their exam preparation. These mock tests are designed in order to provide an overview of the UGC NET exam papers to the candidates. The UGC NET is organised by the National Testing Agency (NTA) two times a year: June Session and December Session.
The UGC NET 2023 June session was organised in two phases: 13th to 17th June and 19th to 22nd June 2023. The UGC NET answer key was released on the 17th of July 2023 and the UGC NET results of this session will be released soon.
The notification for the UGC NET 2023 December session will be released soon. Candidates preparing for this exam must ensure they prepare from mock tests, as these are considered an essential part of the exam preparation. In this article, we have provided free links where you can download the UGC NET mock tests.
|Examination name||UGC NET 2023|
|Organising Body||National Testing Agency|
|Exam Full Form||University Grants Commission Common Entrance Test|
|Total Questions||Paper I – 50Paper II – 100|
|Exam Duration||3 hours (180 minutes)|
UGC NET Mock Tests
The UGC NET Mock tests are replicas of the actual exam papers and allow students to prepare in advance for the exam. The UGC NET mock tests are available on the official website of the National Testing Agency. Candidates can visit the website and solve the mock tests for free. Candidates can follow the below-given instructions to solve the UGC NET mock tests for free.
- Go to the UGC NET mock test website at https://nta.ac.in/Quiz.
- Select the exam name ‘UGC NET’ and ‘Paper’ according to your choice or the subject of your Paper II.
- Before starting the mock tests, make sure you go through the instructions given on the screen carefully to avoid any inconvenience and mistakes.
- Then click on the ‘Start Mock Test’ button and your time will start.
- You will have to attend each section of the mock test in series.
- Once you have completed any section of the test, you can move on to the next section by clicking on the ‘Next ‘ button given below.
Also read – UGC NET Syllabus 2023: Download Paper 1 & 2 PDFs
Benefits of Solving UGC NET Mock Tests
There are several benefits of solving the UGC NET mock test as these improve candidates’ overall exam performance and provide a real exam environment. While solving the mock tests, candidates come across various types of questions which increase their understanding of the exam and their response towards the questions. Here are some of the benefits of solving the UGC NET mock tests.
- Mock tests have a predefined time limit, which allows you to manage your time effectively. Candidates are given a total of 3 hours to complete each mock test, the same as the actual exam. Candidates can learn to allocate their time wisely in each section of the exam and not be stuck on any single question.
- Mock tests are prepared just like the real exam, where the same exam pattern is followed like the real exam. This allows candidates to become more familiar with the exam pattern, which can help reduce anxiety and improve overall performance during the actual exam.
- Candidates can identify sections in which they are weak and strong. By doing so, candidates can give more time to subjects where they are weak and prepare accordingly.
- Candidates see their performance improve as they practice more mock tests, which boosts their confidence. Confidence plays a crucial role during the actual exam, as it can positively impact decision-making and problem-solving abilities.
- Mock tests provide an opportunity for real-time assessment of performance. Candidates can gauge their current level of preparation and track their progress over time. This helps them set realistic goals and focus on areas that need more attention.
- Familiarity with the UGC NET exam format and content, along with increased confidence, can significantly reduce exam-related stress and nervousness. Candidates may feel more at ease, allowing them to perform better in the actual exam.
- Regularly practising mock tests can enhance a candidate’s speed and accuracy in answering questions. With more practice, individuals can become more efficient in processing information and choosing the correct answers.
Also read – UGC NET 2023 Selection Process
Candidates who solve mock tests before appearing for the exam are always one step ahead of others as they already have an idea about the exam pattern, types of questions asked, areas of improvement, etc. These details allow them to prepare for the exam in advance.
The UGC NET exam duration is 3 hours (180 minutes). There are a total of two papers: Paper I is common for all candidates and Paper II is subject-specific.
The UGC NET results are declared online on the official website of the UGC NET National Testing Agency. Candidates who appeared for the UGC NET 2023 June session can download their results once the officials have released them on their official website.