The AWES PRT Counselling Process is conducted after all the rounds under AWES PRT Selection Process are over. The conducting body releases a cutoff score according to which the candidates can apply for various Primary Teacher vacancies. After the final results for AWES PRT are declared, the organization provides appointments to candidates for the recruitment procedures.
|Exam Name||Army Welfare Education Society, Primary Teacher Exam|
|Conducting Body||Army Welfare Education Society|
|Positions Offered||Primary Teacher|
This Blog Includes:
AWES PRT Counselling Process Dates
The AWES PRT Counselling Process is arranged for those who have clarified all the rounds in the selection process and are eligible to work as a Primary Teacher as per AWES norms. For the dates related to the complete AWES PRT Counselling Process or Recruitment Procedure check the table below.
|AWES PRT Exam||November 2023|
|AWES PRT Result||November 2023|
|AWES PRT Interview||December 2023|
|AWES PRT Counselling Date||December 2023|
Who Can Appear for AWES PRT Counselling Process?
In order to appear for the AWES Primary Teacher Counselling Process the candidates must fulfil some basic criteria of recruitment. This criterion includes the following details;
- The candidates must have passed all the stages of AWES PRT Selection Process which are the Screening Test, the Interview and the test of Teaching Skills and Computer Proficiency.
- The candidate must have cleared the recruitment cutoff based on their category.
- The candidates must have a Valid Score. The AWES Scores are valid for a duration of 3 years from the date of release of the scorecard.
Also Read: What is Education: Understanding its True Meaning
Steps in Counselling Process
It is easier to understand any process through a timeline. Here we have simplified the AWES PRT Counselling Process in a step-wise procedure to obtain clarity on the topic.
- Step 1: AWES PRT appointments
The Army Welfare Education Society sends an official email to the candidates who clear the cutoff.
- Step 2: Scheduling
The organising body also releases a schedule for the candidates according to which they have to appear for the counselling process. They have to appear on the given date and time.
- Step 3: Document verification
The documentation procedure includes the submission and verification of various documents to prove eligibility and other required fields.
- Step 4: Allotment as per the vacancy
The participating schools release their individual vacancies for all teacher types including the Primary Teachers. The seats in this recruitment are offered based on these vacancies. For the last two, the vacancies were 2315 and 2169 respectively.
- Step 5: Appointment Letter
The candidates who have completed the procedure are given appointment letters by AWES. The document also contains the date of joining for the candidate as a primary teacher and the schools.
For candidates who have qualified for the AWES PRT Exam, the next step in the process is to fulfil some formalities with the authorities and submit their documents for verification of eligibility and candidature.
Once all the documents are verified and the authorities are satisfied with them, the candidate is finalised under the AWES PRT recruitment process. They are given the offer letter and asked to join on the given date. Here are the documents required for AWES PRT Counselling.
- 10th and 12th Mark Sheet.
- B.Ed Degree or Mark Sheet.
- Or a 2-year Diploma.
- Degree from Graduation.
- Domicile certificate.
- An Identity Proof.
- Category Certificate (If Applicable).
- CTET or TET Scores.
Also Read: Teacher Training Courses & Universities
How to Prepare for the AWES PRT Counselling Process?
All those who are selected for the document verification process are going to be primary teachers for the Army Public School. During the process of counselling, one should make sure that they display the best behaviour to complement their position.
Apart from being ready for this candidates can prepare the following points in advance.
- Research well about the Army Public Schools. It is better to know the institution and framework before joining. Their agendas, motto, ways of working, discipline and curriculum are some of the important points to know.
- Check and keep updated with the AWES PRT Counselling Schedule. The candidates must keep themselves well updated with the exact date, time and centres of the Counselling Process.
- Seek guidance from those already in the profession. Know what could go wrong and what is the best thing to do while in the profession. This will help in accommodating to the new environment.
- Prepare all the documents beforehand. The candidates must go through the list of documents required and also keep a copy of each of them.
- Be confident and Jovial. This is the positive attitude that is expected from a person who is going to mentor primary students.
The candidates who are appearing for the AWES PRT exam have to score a minimum of 50% marks in Part A which is designed for Primary Teachers. These are just the qualifying marks and do not confirm admission.
To become a Primary Teacher in Army Public School the candidate has to through the AWES PRT Recruitment Exam. They must also secure marks equal to AWES Cutoff 2023. The candidate must also have a graduation degree with at least 50% marks and a B.Ed or Diploma in Education to be eligible.
The documents required for AWES PRT Counselling are a 10th and 12th Mark Sheet, B.Ed Degree or Mark Sheet or a 2-year Diploma, a Degree from Graduation, a Domicile certificate, An Identity Proof, a Category Certificate (if applicable) and CTET or TET Scores.
This was all about the AWES PRT Counselling Process. Candidates can keep track of the official websites for all important dates, the latest information and exam forms for applying in the next recruitment cycle.
For more such updates, check out our Indian exams page and do not forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.