ICICI PO Exam: ICICI Bank is announced the ICICI PO Recruitment 2023 Dates on it’s official website. As per the announcement, the bank will accept the application for 71st batch from 31st March 2023. However, the last date to apply for ICICI PO 2023 Exam will be announced by the Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank (ICICI Bank) soon.
Candidates can submit Post Graduate Diploma in Banking Programme (PGDB) for Sales and Relationship Management application form for 2023. The Probationary Officers (PO) training programmes will be conducted by ICICI with Manipal University. In this article, interested candidates will get to know the important details about the exam like the exam syllabus, eligibility, etc.
|Exam Full Name||Industrial Credit and Investment Corporation of India Bank Probationary Officer Exam|
|Conducting Body||ICICI Bank|
|Exam Frequency||Twice a year|
|Application form Mode||Online|
This Blog Includes:
- ICICI PO Exam 2023 Dates
- ICICI PO 2023- Programme Details
- ICICI PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
- ICICI PO Exam Application Process
- ICICI PO Exam Syllabus 2023
- ICICI PO Exam Pattern 2023
- ICICI PO Salary
- ICICI PO 2023 Slot Booking
- ICICI Bank PO Salary
- Preparation Tips
- ICICI PO Exam Centers 2023
- Admit Card
- Selection Process
- ICICI PO 2023 Books
- ICICI Bank PO 2023 Result
ICICI PO Exam 2023 Dates
The ICICI PO 2023 has to be announced by the ICICI Bank and the bank will soon release the dates of the application form, exam dates etc.
|Announcements Released||30 March 2023|
|Application start date||31 March 2023|
|Application last date||To be notified|
|Admit Cards||To be notified|
|Exam Date||To be notified|
|Results||To be notified|
ICICI PO 2023- Programme Details
The Post Graduate Diploma in Banking (PGDB) programme in sales and Relationship Management will be conducted for one year in ICICI Manipal Academy (IMA), Bangalore. The programme is conducted in four sections which are mentioned in the given table.
|Section 1 Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru||4 months|
|Section 2 Internship at ICICI Bank||2 months|
|Section 3 Classroom training at IMA, Bengaluru||2 months|
|Section 4 On-the-job training||4 months|
Must Read: Union Bank of India Exam
ICICI PO Eligibility Criteria 2023
The candidates who want to apply for the ICICI PO banks and want to make their career in the banking sector have to go through certain eligibility criteria. The candidates who are applying for the ICICI PO exam can check the eligibility criteria for 2023 mentioned below:
- The candidates who are applying for the ICICI PO exam should have completed the Bachelor’s degree in any stream with aggregate marks of 55%.
- The candidates who have an experience of more than 1 year in the banking industry shall be eligible to get ICICI PO to admit card in the selection process.
- The bank has not notified any domicile eligibility criteria for the candidates who are going to apply for the ICICI PO exam.
The age limit for the ICICI PO exam is that the candidate must have been born on or after 31st July 1997. The candidate must have completed a maximum of 25 years of age as on 31st July 2022.
Also Read: Bank of Maharashtra Exam
ICICI PO Exam Application Process
The ICICI Bank will release tentative dates for the application form soon. The eligible candidates applying for the ICICI PO bank must fill out the forms when it will be released. The candidate has to apply for the ICICI PO exam in online mode. The steps to apply for the application form of the ICICI PO exam are as follows:
- The candidates have to log in to the official website and then click on the probationary officer programme tab to fill out the application form.
- Then the candidates have to log in by using their Login ID and password.
- Then the candidates have to enter their personal details like Name, Gender, Date of Birth, Aadhar Number, PAN number etc.
- Then the candidates have to fill in their contact number, education details, work experience etc.
- Once the candidates have submitted their details the application ID will be sent on the registered email id and mobile number.
- There is no application fee for the ICICI PO exam but the candidates have to pay for the training programme fee.
- The post is received through an online application. The shortlisted candidates will be invited to the test.
- All the shortlisted candidates need to book the test slot and take the test on the given date and time.
The candidates who will be filling out the application form must upload the documents as mentioned in the required area. The documents required for filling out the online application form are mentioned below:
- The candidate needs to upload his/ her mark sheets like 10th, 12th, Graduation and Post Graduation.
- Passport size photograph
- Photo ID proof (Aadhar Card and PAN card)
Training Programme Fee
The ICICI Bank has released the fee structure for the training programmes. The fees of the training programme for a Probationary Officer are mentioned below:
- INR 371700 (Training fee of INR 315000 + GST, at 18%)
- INR 16800 (Cost of Tablet + Cover+ SD Card+ VAT)
- Total Fees: INR 388500
Mode of payment
The candidates can make the payment through various methods which are decided by the bank. The mode of payment for the ICICI PO training programme is mentioned below:
- The candidates have an option of either choosing an education loan from ICICI bank or of self-funding the course fees.
- Self Funding can be done by Demand Draft. The demand Draft of DD will be taken in favour of “Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited” payable at Bengaluru.
- Candidates can apply for an education loan by submitting a separate application form with the necessary documents.
ICICI PO Exam Syllabus 2023
The ICICI Bank has released the exam syllabus for the candidates who are applying for the ICICI PO post. The syllabus of ICICI PO 2023 gives a clear idea of the sections and the topics that are required to be covered for the preparation of the exam. The syllabus of ICICI PO 2023 is mentioned in the below table:
ICICI PO Exam Pattern 2023
As per the ICICI PO Exam, there will be three phases in which the exam will be conducted. The information about the exam pattern is given below:
Online Aptitude Test (90 Marks)
- There will be 90 questions from three subjects i.e. 30 questions from each subject.
- The written test will be taken online.
- There won’t be any negative marking for the wrong answers.
|Sections||Maximum Marks||No. of questions||Time duration|
Online Psychometric Questionnaire
The Online Psychometric Questionnaire is taken to check the qualities of the candidates like leadership qualities, teamwork etc. Candidates have to complete the personality test to qualify for the Group Discussion (GD). Online Psychometric Questionnaire will not be considered as a qualifying parameter for this recruitment process.
Group Discussion (GD)
Candidates who have qualified for the online aptitude test will be informed through the mail that they have to appear for the Group Discussion (GD). The group discussion is conducted to check the skills and whether the candidate is able to work properly in the groups.
Personal Interview (PI)
Candidates who qualify for the selection process have to appear for the Personal Interview round. This is the final round and the merit list and the exam result will be prepared by considering the marks scored in the exam. The group discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) will be conducted on the same day
ICICI PO Salary
The candidates will get an annual salary between INR 4,25,000 and INR 4,50,000 per month upon successful completion of the programme and based on the job location on hold allowance will be paid at the end of the second, third and fourth year which is Rs 70,000 per year.
ICICI PO 2023 Slot Booking
Candidates have to follow the steps to book the slot for the ICICI PO examination
- The link for the online test slot booking will be sent to the candidate’s registered Email Id.
- Then click on the link which was sent on the email id and enter the User ID and Password.
- Then check the nearest available location to book the test slot.
- Then click on the “Click on the book the test slot”.
- After that select the date, and location, and check the seat availability on the desired date and click on the “Book” button.
- Then save the admit card of the ICICI PO exam displayed on the screen.
- Once the test slot is booked it will not be changed.
ICICI Bank PO Salary
As per the information available on the ICICI Bank website, shortlisted candidates will get a stipend during their studies. The amount of the stipend will be between 1.77 LPA to 2.00 LPA. After completing the course, they will get a basic salary of INR 4.20 LPA to 4.60 LPA. It will increase with your work experience.
When it comes to qualifying for these tough competitive exams you can rely on the preparation method. The candidates can qualify for the ICICI PO exam 2023 all you need is to follow The preparation Tips to avoid last-minute chaos.
- Students should make a timetable for each and every subject.
- Candidates should solve last year’s question papers, and sample papers and should give mock tests.
- Students should take the help of reference books.
- Students should be familiar with their exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- Candidates should keep reading current affairs and news articles which will help them to clear their interviews.
ICICI PO Exam Centers 2023
ICICI Bank has released the exam centres where the exam will take place in various states and cities. The exam centres for ICICI PO 2023 are mentioned in the below table:
|Andhra Pradesh||Visakhapatnam (Vizag)|
The ICICI PO admit card is an important document for candidates to sit in the ICICI PO exam 2023. The ICICI admit card will be released soon after the closure of the application form process. Here are the simple instructions to download the ICICI PO 2023 admit card.
- Visit the official website of ICICI bank.
- Then click on the link mentioning ICICI PO admit card 2023 from the notice section.
- Then open the link and put the login id and password in the setup that appears on the screen.
- Then after clicking on the submit button the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates need to save the admit card and can take out the printout for future reference.
The ICICI Bank has released the selection process for the exam which will give them a clear idea about the process. The selection process for ICICI Probationary Officer (PO) includes
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Psychometric Questionnaire
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview
ICICI PO 2023 Books
According to the ICICI PO exam pattern, the written test will consist of three subjects which is Reasoning, English and Quantitative Aptitude. The below-mentioned table consists of the names of the books related to the ICICI PO exam 2023.
|General English||English Grammar and Composition||Wren and Martin|
|Banking English Language SmartBook||S Chand||–|
|Reasoning Ability||Non-Verbal Reasoning||Arihant Publication|
|Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning||R S Aggarwal||–|
|Quantitative Aptitude||Banking Quantitative Aptitude SmartBook (English)||S.Chand|
|Quantitative Aptitude||R S Aggarwal||–|
ICICI Bank PO 2023 Result
The ICICI PO results will be declared after the completion of the exam. The steps to download the result of the ICICI PO exam are mentioned below:
- Visit the official website of ICICI Bank and click on the link where it is mentioned the results.
- Enter the essential credentials like Login Id and password and then click on the submit button.
- Then the result will be displayed on the screen which consists of the name of the selected candidates and their roll numbers.
- The selected candidates can download the result for future reference.
The applicants selected through an entrance exam-based recruitment process, undergo 21 days of the structured classroom training program, which inculcates a relationship management perspective in the candidate.
The candidate has to complete on-the-job training for a period of three months.
Candidates should undergo four stages to get selected for the ICICI Bank PO exam – Online Aptitude test, Online Psychometric Questionnaire, Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI). Candidates will be given training for a year, awarded a degree by Manipal University and inducted as employees of ICICI bank
The above article has covered the details of the ICICI Probationary Officer (PO) exam. In this article, the candidates will get to know the details like the syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply for the exam, eligibility criteria, age limit, the application fee structure, exam centres, books related to the subjects and the result. The article will help the candidates to know each and every detail about the exam.
For more such updates about ICICI PO exam, visit the Indian exams page. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.