Guru Nanak Dev University will begin its GNDU GMET Application Process around the first week of May 2023. The GNDU MET or GMET exam is conducted for admission of eligible and meritorious students to the MBA programs in various MBA specialisations offered by the university. The application process will start with the registration and filling out of the application form for the courses offered by the university.
Guru Nanak Dev University is a NAAC accredited A++ grade university and its MBA program is top-notch coursework aspired by many students. The admissions in the university’s MBA program begin with the GNDU GMET application process, which is explored in this blog.
|Exam name||GNDU Management Entrance Test|
|Conducting Body||Guru Nanak Dev University|
|Frequency of Exam||Annually|
|Medium of Exam||English|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application fees||INR 1200 for General CategoryINR 600 for SC or ST Category|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Exam duration||2.5 hours|
Also Read: One Year vs Two Year MBA: Which is Better?
Dates for GNDU GMET Application Process 2023
The notification for the dates of the GNDU GMET application process will soon be released. The notification will contain all important details and dates regarding the application process. The exact dates will be updated once notified by Guru Nanak Dev University.
|Application Starts||First week of May 2023|
|Application Deadline||Middle of June 2023|
|GNDU GMET Exam Date||July 2023|
GNDU GMET Application Process 2023
The GNDU GMET application process is a multi-step procedure that the candidates have to follow to enrol themselves for the exam. The application form is common for all the courses and the candidates have to select the course while filling out the form. One can follow the given steps to complete the GNDU GMET Application Process.
- The first step is to generate the login credentials for the application form. Visit the official website and click on the latest admissions link for 2023.
- Click on “Generate Student ID”. Fill in the basic details in the form like email address and Aadhar card. The information to be filled in is given below.
- Mobile number
- Email ID
- Parents name
- Blood group
- Parents mobile numbers
- Aadhaar card number
- Passport size photograph
- Again visit the official website and click on the login link. Enter the credentials and log in to the dashboard to open up the application form.
- Enter the personal details, academic details, and details of the course of choice.
- The next step is to pay the application fees. The fees can be paid through net banking, credit card or debit card.
- Download the fee payment receipt. Complete the application process once the fee payment is confirmed.
- Review the complete application form from start to finish.
- Submit the application form and then download it.
The application fee for all the courses is the same. The GNDU GMET application fee is paid at the time of application. The details about the GNDU GMET application fee are given in the table below.
|General or OBC||INR 1300|
|Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes of Domicile of Punjab||INR 650|
Also Read: 5 Factors to Consider Before You Begin Your MBA Admission Process
Documents Required for GNDU GMET Application Process
Certain documents are to be submitted at the time of application. These documents are proofs of the eligibility of the candidate and their identity proofs. Scanned copies of these documents should better be prepared beforehand so that they can be quickly uploaded at the time of filling out the GNDU GMET application form.
- Documents with proof of birth.
- Marksheet of Class 10th
- Marksheet of Class 12th
- Graduation mark sheet.
- Address proof.
- Community certificate (if applicable).
- A debit card or credit card for net banking.
The MBA in GNDU is offered through the GNDU GMET entrance test only. All those who want to get admission to the university have to go through the GNDU GMET entrance exam.
The dates for the GNDU GMET application form are not released yet. The application deadline for the GNDU GMET application form will be somewhere around the end of June 2023.
The admission process for GNDU MBA admission involves the GMET entrance exam. After the declaration of results, the selected candidates are called for a group discussion and personal interview as the final steps of evaluation.
This is all about the GNDU GMET application process. The students who are willing to apply are requested to keep visiting the official website for the latest updates. The registration dates will be updated once notified.
Stay tuned to learn more about Indian Exams. Do not forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter.