To crack the RMAT exam, candidates must prepare a proper study plan for themselves and focus on every aspect of the exam. The RMAT exam is a national-level entrance exam, organised by the All India Management Association (AIMA) to offer admissions to eligible candidates at PhD level in Business Administration. RMAT is the abbreviation for the Research Management Aptitude Test. Candidates should have a better hold over the exam syllabus and RMAT Exam Pattern to prepare efficiently for the exam. Candidates should choose the best books for their preparation for the RMAT exam as these will help them in scoring better marks in the exam. Read this blog to know more about how to prepare for the RMAT exam.
|Exam Name||RMAT 2023|
|Exam Full Form||Research Management Aptitude Test 2023|
|Organising By||The All India Management Association|
|RMAT Application Fee||Online Mode INR 1500|
|Exam Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
This Blog Includes:
Also Read – Top Management Courses
Solving RMAT Mock Tests
While preparing for the RMAT exam, candidates must solve as many mock tests as possible. Solving mock tests brings with it a number of benefits and will provide you with an overview of the exam. Here are some of the benefits which you can expect from solving RMAT mock tests.
- By solving mock tests, you will understand the exam pattern and structure in a more detailed manner.
- You can expect what types of questions are more likely to be asked in the exam.
- You will be able to highlight your strengths and weaknesses more easily and by doing so, you can improve them accordingly.
- Mock tests are actually like a replica of the actual exam and by solving them, you will experience the exam environment.
- You can also improve your speed in responding to questions in the exam.
Here is the RMAT Sample Paper to practice for the exam. Solving this sample paper will give an idea of how to prepare for the RMAT exam as this sample paper
Preparation Tips for RMAT 2023
For the RMAT 2023 exam, candidates must be determined if they want to crack this exam. Candidates must have an effective preparation strategy in order to improve their overall knowledge required for this exam. Here are some preparation tips which candidates must follow to prepare efficiently for the RMAT exam.
- Make a detailed study plan and begin working on it early with a consistent pace.
- Get all the required study materials (books and mock tests) so that you have sufficient sources of information.
- Go through the RMAT syllabus and exam pattern to understand the structure of the exam.
- Make small notes on every important topic and revise them daily.
- To improve your vocabulary skills, read newspapers, magazines and blogs.
- A couple of days before the exam date, make sure you revise all the topics that you have covered throughout your preparation period.
- Do not overdo it in the last few days and drink sufficient water.
- Try to keep your mental and physical health in a good shape.
Best Books for RMAT 2023
Candidates preparing for the RMAT exam must have all the necessary study material and information to make their preparation strong enough to crack this exam. Books are considered one of the best sources of information. The table given below highlights some of the best books which will surely help you with your preparation for the RMAT exam.
|Subjects||Name of Books||Author/Publisher|
|Basics of Management||Principles of Management||Vibrant Publishers|
|Research Fundamentals and Aptitude||Fundamentals of Research Methodology and Statistics||Yogesh Kumar Singh|
|Interview||60 Seconds and You are Hired||Rob Ryan|
To prepare for the RMAT exam, candidates must follow the following instructions – make a detailed study plan and work on it consistently, go through the exam pattern to understand the structure of the questions paper, solve mock tests, make notes and do daily revision.
RMAT stands for the Research Management Aptitude Test. this exam is organised by the AIMA (All India Management Association). Candidates who will crack the RMA exam will be given admission to various Business Administration programs at PhD level.
All the candidates have to pay INR 1500 as the application fee for the RMAT exam. The mode of payment for this payment is only online through a demand draft to the AIMA. candidates must be aware that this payment will not be refunded.
Candidates preparing for the RMAT interview must have any of the following books if they are planning to crack the RMAT interview – 60 Seconds And You Are Hired by Rob Ryan, Basic Interviewing Skills by Raymond L. Gorden, and Cracking the Code to a Successful Interview by Even Pallett.
RMAT is a national-level entrance exam, to which students from different academic backgrounds appear every year. Through this exam, candidates can pursue courses in Business Administration. Candidates who fulfil all the required eligibility criteria are welcome to apply for the RMAT 2023.
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the Indian Exams page of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.