The full form of AEES is Atomic Energy Education Society. It is an autonomous institution that comes under the Department of Atomic Energy. AEES Teacher exam is conducted every year to recruit candidates for different teaching positions like PGT, PRT, and TRT. There are many schools known as the Atomic Energy Central Schools and have affiliations with different prestigious boards and institutes. After the recruitment exam is conducted, the Answer key for the exam is released by the official website. This blog gives detailed information about the AEES Teacher Answer key with details about raising objections about the Answer key.
|Exam Name||AEES Teacher Exam 2023|
|Conducting Body||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Number of Vacancies||205|
|Level of Examination||National|
|Exam Date||29th and 30th March 2023|
This Blog Includes:
Download AEES Teacher Answer Key 2023
Refer to the schedule below for the detailed schedule of the AEES Teacher exam. You can also refer to the official website for the latest details about it.
|Notification||May 21st 2022|
|Registration Opens||May 23rd 2022|
|Registration Closes||June 12th 2022|
|Admit Card Release Date||March 13th 2023|
|Exam Date||March 29h- 30th 2023|
|Answer Key 2023||April 2023|
How to Download the Answer Key?
The candidates can easily download the answer key 2023 from the official website. Refer to the steps mentioned below to download the answer key easily:
- Visit the official website of AEES i.e. https://www.aees.gov.in/.
- Find “AEES Answer Key 2023” on the homepage and click on that.
- Log in with your credentials and you will be redirected to a new page.
- AEES Answer Key 2023 will appear on the screen. Click on it and download it for future reference.
- Make sure you take out the printout for your reference.
Raising Objections in Answer Key
After the answer key 2023 is released, the authorities allow the candidate to submit objections in case of any incorrect answer.
The window for raising objections is only open for a few days and the candidate has to submit objections from the official website of the conducting body. After this step, the candidates now have to pay a certain fee for submitting their objections in the Answer key.
How to Submit Objections in Answer Key?
Follow the steps mentioned below to raise objections in the answer key 2023:
- Visit the official website i.e. https://www.aees.gov.in/. On the home page, find AEES Teacher Answer Key.
- Click on that and you will be redirected to a page that can spot” Raise Objection”. Click on it.
- Submit your objections and review them once before submitting them.
- Pay the objection fee for the final submission.
The AEES Teacher Answer Key 2023 will get released in April 2023.
To download the AEES Teacher Answer Key 2023, candidates need to visit the official website i.e. https://www.aees.gov.in/.
The exam date for AEES Teacher 2023 is 29th and 30th March 2023 for different positions.