AEES Teacher Exam 2023: Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES), an Autonomous Body, under the Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, provides education for wards of the DAE employees up to junior college level. Atomic Energy Central Schools and Junior Colleges are spread all over the country and are affiliated with CBSE and other State Boards.
Atomic Energy Education Society of India has invited applications for recruitment from all over India for Indian Nationals for various Teaching positions- PGT, TGT, Librarian, PRT, PRT(Music) and Preparatory Teacher (Prep) 2023. Interested candidates can apply after ticking off the eligibility criteria.
AEES Teacher Exam 2023 Highlights
Here is an overview of the AEES Teacher Examination 2023. We have covered all the major details of the proposed exam. It would be helpful for applicants of this exam.
|Examination Conducting Body||Atomic Energy Education Society|
|Posts||Post Graduate Trained Teacher (PGT) Graduate Trained Teacher (TGT) Librarian Primary Teacher (PRT) PRT (Music) Preparatory Teacher (Prep)|
|Number of Vacancies||205|
|Level of Examination||National Level|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Selection Process||Online Examination followed by Interview|
|Date of the Examination||29th and 30th March 2023|
|Official Website||https://www.aees.gov.in or https://aees.formflix.in/|
This Blog Includes:
AEES Teacher Exam Dates 2023
The important dates for the AEES Teacher Recruitment Exam dates are released by the Atomic Energy Education Society. It is mandatory that every candidate should note these dates so they do not miss any major events. Below we have mentioned the list of the important dates of the exam. It is mentioned in the official notification released by the exam conducting body.
|Notification Release Date||21st May 2022|
|Registration Starting Date||23rd May 2022|
|Registration Ending Date||12th June 2022|
|Release of Admit Card||4th December 2022|
|AEES Teacher Exam Date||29th-30th March 2023|
Must Read: Meghalaya TET
AEES Teacher Exam 2023 Vacancy
The exam conducting body has officially announced the number of total vacancies category-wise through a notification on its website. The total number of vacancies is 205 which is divided among various positions. Here is a list of the vacancies as per various categories provided in the table below:
|Posts||Number of Vacancies|
|Post Graduate Trained Teachers (PGT)||15|
|Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)||101|
|Primary Teacher (PRT)||70|
|Primary Teacher (PRT) Music||05|
|Preparatory Teacher (Prep)||06|
The candidates must keep in mind that the above-mentioned positions are consolidated lists of vacancies which are further divided into various reservations as per the Government of India.
Steps To Apply Online For AEES Teacher Exam 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can register and apply online through the recruitment portal of the official website of AEES. The link on the website will be activated during a fixed time according to predefined exam dates. The entire process of registration is online and it comprises two stages:
- The candidates are required to visit the above-mentioned link.
- Enter the basic details correctly, Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Phone Number, and Email ID.
- After successful completion, the candidates will receive a provisional registration number and a password on their registered Email ID and phone number.
Login to Fill up the Form
- Log in with the registered number and password to complete the application process.
- Fill up the personal details, academic qualifications, and communication and permanent address details carefully.
- Upload a scanned copy of your recent passport-size photograph, signature, and left-hand thumb impression.
- Read carefully and then accept the terms and conditions.
- Verify the details entered by you carefully once more before proceeding further with the application fees.
- After verification, pay the required application fee through a Debit card, Credit card or Net Banking.
- After successful payment of the application fee, you will receive a copy of a receipt, download it and keep it for later reference.
To register for the AEES Recruitment Exam 2023 the applicants must pay a nominal amount of application fees for successful registration. The application fee for various categories is different and there are a few categories that are exempted from paying the application fees. Here is a list of application fees category-wise:
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||INR 750|
|Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||INR 750|
|Scheduled Caste Scheduled Tribe Women Person with Disability (PwD) Ex-Servicemen||Not Applicable|
Eligibility Criteria for AEES Recruitment Exam 2023
The candidates must keep in mind the eligibility criteria, i.e., education qualification, age limit, and Nationality, and make sure that they fulfil all the requirements. Here is a table for the candidates to have a clear idea:
Upper Age Limit
(1) M.Sc. (Computer Science)/MCA or Equivalent from a UGC-Accredited University/Institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA.
(2) B.E. or B. Tech. (Computer Science/IT) from a UGC-Accredited University/Institution or equivalent Degree with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which the Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA.
(3) ‘B’ Level from ‘DOEACC’, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University/ Institute or equivalent CGPA and Post Graduate Degree in any subject from a UGC-Accredited University/Institution.
(4) ‘C’ level from ‘DOEACC’, Ministry of Information and Communication Technology with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University/ Institute or equivalent CGPA and Graduation in any subject from UGC-Accredited University/Institution
(1) Full-time Bachelor’s Degree from a UGC-Accredited University/institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA in the following subject(s) concerned/combination of subjects concerned.
(2) Four years integrated degree course-B.A.Ed. or B.Sc.Ed. from Regional College of Education of NCERT/ from any National Council for Teacher Education UGC-Accredited University/institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA in the following subject(s) concerned/combination of subjects concerned.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Library Science or equivalent degree from a UGC-Accredited Institution/University with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA.
(2) Diploma/Degree of minimum one-year duration in Library Science with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded by the University or equivalent CGPA and passed Graduation in any subject from a UGC-Accredited Institution/University.
(1) Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as the subject in +2 level.
(2) Two years Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed)/ four years Bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) / two years Diploma in Education (D.Ed.) from UGC-Accredited University/Institution
(3) Graduation in any subject from a UGC-Accredited recognized University/Institution with at least 50% marks in aggregate by which degree is awarded by the University/Institution or equivalent CGPA.
(4) Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.). Qualified in the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-I) conducted by CBSE by the guidelines framed by NCTE for this purpose. Candidates with B.Ed. and qualified in Central Teacher Eligibility Test (Paper-II) shall also be eligible.
(1) Bachelor’s Degree in Music from a UGC-Accredited Institution or University with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate by which Degree is awarded or equivalent CGPA.
(2) Pass in Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate (10+2) and Diploma of minimum 2 years in Music from a UGC-Accredited University/Institution with a minimum of 50% marks by which the Diploma is awarded in aggregate or equivalent CGPA. This Diploma shall be completed at least 2 years after passing Senior Secondary/Higher Secondary or Intermediate.
Preparatory Teacher (Prep)
(1) Pass in Senior Secondary/ Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination or Intermediate Or its equivalent with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA with English as the subject in +2 level.
(2) Diploma in Nursery Teacher Education/Pre-School Education/Early Childhood Education Programme (D. E. C. Ed.) of the duration of not less than two years, or B.Ed. (Nursery) from the National Council for Teacher Education recognized institution.
A candidate appearing for the DRDO CEPTAM Examination 2023 should be
- Citizen of India or
- Citizen of Nepal or
- Citizen of Bhutan or
- Any Tibetan refugee (should be settled here before Jan 1st, 1962) or
- Migrated from Malawi, Uganda, Kenya, Zambia, Myanmar, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Vietnam, and Zaire to permanently settle in India.
If a candidate does not fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility then their application will be canceled or not accepted.
No, there is no negative marking applicable for incorrect answers in AEES Teacher Examination 2023. It is a benefit for applicants as they can attempt a maximum number of questions.
There will be a total of 100 questions and each question will carry 1 mark. The interview will be scheduled for the qualified candidates for certain positions.
The exam will be conducted in the Computer Based Test (CBT) through the offline mode. The exam is scheduled to be conducted on the 29th-30th March 2023.
We hope that you have got all the major details of the exam. For similar updates about the AEES Recruitment Examination 2023, keep an eye on Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.