GPT Full Form: ChatGPT is an artificial intelligence chatbot that employs natural language processing to simulate human-like conversational dialogue. GPT stands for Generative Pre-trained Transformer. The language model can answer questions and write many types of written content, such as articles, social media postings, essays, code, and emails.
Who Created Chat GPT?
Open AI, a San Francisco-based artificial intelligence (AI) firm, launched Chat GPT. It was created by Silicon Valley heavyweights Musk, Altman, Thiel, and Linkedin co-founder Reid Hoffman. However, after founding ChatGPT in 2015, Elon Musk resigned to avoid competing developments with his other firm, Tesla.
Chat GPT was launched on November 30, 2022, and it has gained popularity since then. The reason for ChatGPT’s rapid popularity is its clear and detailed responses to a variety of topics across all sectors.
How Does Chat GPT Work?
ChatGPT operates via its Generative Pre-trained Transformer, which employs specialised algorithms to identify patterns in data sequences. ChatGPT employs the GPT-3 language model, a neural network machine learning model, and the Generative Pre-trained Transformer’s third generation. To generate an answer, the transformer consults a large amount of data.
Applications of GPT
Chat GPT has many applications in NLP. Check some of the major ones below:
- GPT can be used to produce new text that is similar to the provided input. This can be used to come up with new articles, stories, poetry, or even product descriptions.
- GPT may be used to translate text from one language to another, making it an effective tool for breaking down language barriers.
- GPT may be used to analyse text sentiment, which can be valuable for social media monitoring, customer feedback analysis, and even stock market prediction.
- Chatbots: GPT can be used to create conversational AI agents that can converse in human-like ways. Customer service, personal assistants, and even virtual companions can benefit from this.
- GPT can be used to summarise large documents into shorter, more manageable language, making it ideal for information extraction and content summaries.
Must Read: What is the Full Form of LOML?
Must Read: What is the Full Form of IPO?
We hope this has helped you to gain information about GPT. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of short forms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!