HCL Technologies Limited is an Indian company that has expertise in digital, engineering, and cloud services. The company is headquartered in Noida and is known for delivering solutions that fulfill the traditional, transformational, and future needs of clients. HCL has been listed by Forbes as one of the world’s best employers in 2021. It has also received the number 1 ECG ranking for overall score among India’s top NSE 100 companies. Keep reading to know more about the HCL careers, and job openings.
|Award Name||Provided By|
|Technology Company of the Year 2022||4th UK-India Awards|
|Corporate Citizen of the year 2021||The Economic Times|
|National CSR Award||Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India|
|#1 ESG ranking (under India’s top 100 companies)||Edelweiss ESG Scorecard & Ratings leader|
|Comes under the world’s best employer’s list for the second year||Forbes|
|The largest Healthcare Technology Solutions Competition||Guinness World Record|
This Blog Includes:
About HCL Careers
The HCL full form is Hindustan Computers Limited. It was founded by Shiv Nadar in 1976. At that time, there were only 250 computers in India. Shiv Nadar led a team of 8 entrepreneurs who believed in information technology. That’s how HCL began its journey. The company has a revenue of US $12.6/INR 1,302 billion. HCL is recognized as one of the world’s leaders in the technology sector.
Why Choose HCL careers?
HCL careers can be chosen by individuals for the following reasons.
- HCL has received the award as the technology company of the year (2022) in the 4th UK-India awards.
- It has been ranked by Forbes as the best employer in 2021.
- The top employer institute has certified it as the employer of choice
- The company offers enriching job experiences including a diverse, international culture
HCL Careers Benefits and Perks
Here is a list of the benefits and perks available to HCL employees
- Insurance benefits – It includes Health Care & Insurance, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Vision Insurance.
- Other benefits include maternity and paternity leaves and performance bonuses for employees
Also Read-Top Morgan Stanley Careers in India
The selection process for HCL careers involves mainly 4 steps. Interested candidates can apply for the same. Do note that all employment decisions are based on the merit of the candidate and the requirement of the business. The selection process is as follows.
- Shortlisting of the applications of the candidates. A technical panel will be responsible for screening all the applicants.
- The company will contact the candidates for a business interview. Questions can range across several disciples. Out-of-the-box questions, problem-solving, and puzzles can be a part of the interview.
- The next step is the HR interview. Candidates can be asked about their career goals, skills, and more.
- Successful candidates will receive an offer letter including the compensation structure and other rules related to the organization.
Highest Paying Jobs at HCL Careers
Here is a list of the highest-paying jobs at HCL. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the same. Do note that the average base salary of HCL employees in India is INR 816k per year. The average bonus received by the employees is around INR 104k.
|Designation||Average salary per year|
|Manager||INR 12.83 lakh|
|Deputy Manager||INR 11.12 lakh|
|Associate Manager||INR 10.45 lakh|
|Senior Analyst||INR 4.72 lakh|
|Lead Engineer||INR 7.86 lakh|
|Technical Lead||INR 11.99 lakh|
|Consultant||INR 13.16 lakh|
|General Project Manager||INR 13.48 lakh|
|Lead Software Engineer||INR 10.12 lakh|
Also Read- Highest-Paying Britannia Careers India 2023
Current Openings at HCL Careers
Below are the current openings available at HCL Careers. Do note that these openings are for India.
|General manager||>11 Years||Noida|
|Financial analyst||1-3 Years||Noida|
|Lead engineer||4.5-8 Years||Chennai|
|Lead Consultant||5-9 Years||Lucknow|
|Erp specialist||11-15 Years||Lucknow|
|Senior Consultant||5-9 Years||Lucknow|
|Deputy manager||2.5-5 Years||Noida|
|Technical writer||2.5-5 Years||Bangalore|
|Technical Specialist||11-15 Years||Lucknow|
|Senior test lead||4.5-8 Years||Bangalore|
|Senior software engineer ii||3-5 Years||Bangalore|
|Manager ii – software engineering||>11 Years||Bangalore|
|Senior software engineer ii||5-7 Years||Bangalore|
|Lead engineer||4.5-8 Years||Pune|
|Technical lead||7-9 Years||Pune|
How to Apply to HCL Careers?
To apply for the HCL careers candidates can follow the steps below
- Visit the official website of HCL careers and explore the job openings section
- Check the current job openings in India
- Next, check whether you meet the eligibility requirements for the job profile. For example, experience, qualifications, and skills
- Read the job description and check if it suits your interest
- Finally, click on ‘apply’ and then select ‘apply to job’ in the new window
- Create your job profile and log in to your account
- Fill in the application form and wait for a response from the company
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for a business/technical interview
Also Read- Highest-Paying Facebook Jobs in India
The salary for freshers in HCL depends on the designation, experience, skills and qualifications of the employee. For example. an IT analyst can earn around INR 5.70 lakh per year, and a business analyst can earn INR 3.40 lakh per annum.
Interested candidates can explore the job opportunities section on the official website. Next, they can apply for the position of their choice and wait for a call for a business interview. Finally, the candidates need to clear the round, and the HR interview round, and wait for the offer letter.
It is expected that HCL will hire around 30,000 freshers in 2023.
HCL is one of the best companies in the technology and IT services sector. HCL has been certified as the top employer in 2023. It has also been recognised as a leader in digital talent. The Economics Times has awarded the company as the best organization for women. HCL Careers offers several benefits and perks to employees; it includes health insurance, life insurance, maternity, and paternity leaves among others. Some of the highest-paying HCL jobs include manager, technical lead, and of manager. To discover more articles like this one, visit the study abroad experts at Leverage Edu.