Genpact is a global firm that provides professional services and manages various business processes around the world. Their area of services includes IT infrastructure & management, Insurance supply chain & procurement, Finance & Accounting, Analytics, Enterprise application and collections & customer services.
Genpact is regarded as one of the best companies to work at, as it provides a great working environment that helps in the growth of both – individual employees and business. Let’s examine some of the important information related to Genpact careers so that you can prepare well in advance and have a successful career there.
|Qualification||Any UG and PG degree relevant to the job position|
|Experience||Freshers to Senior Level|
|Industry||Professional services/ Information technology Consulting|
|HQ||New York, New York, USA|
|Total Employees||1,09,600 (2021)|
This Blog Includes:
Why Choose Genpact?
Following are some of the reasons which make Genpact a preferable choice among job applicants.
- A new employee can see a fulfilling career in the BPO sector here. There are numerous instances of professionals who began as associates and are now vice presidents managing sizable portfolios.
- Performance evaluation is well specified. Better awards and faster promotions are given to high performers than to average performers.
- The organisation invests extensively in the development of employee skills and has the best training function in the industry. Employees can enrol in various online and in-person classes to prepare for higher jobs.
- Even in bad times, workers are not laid off. Prior to being asked to depart (rarely) for performing below average, employees are given many options through internal job placements.
Highest-Paying Genpact Careers and Salaries
The following table represents some of the highest-paying Genpact career prospects and their average salaries.
|Process Developer||INR 3,87,000/year|
|Process Associate||INR 2,78,000/year|
|Management Trainee||INR 5,49,000/year|
|Senior Associate||INR 4,44,000/year|
|Senior Process Associate||INR 2,82,000/year|
|Business Analyst||INR 6,88,000/year|
|Lead Consultant||INR 17,46,000/year|
|Operations Manager||INR 11,41,000/year|
|Principal Consultant||INR 23,82,000/year|
Also Read: Top Coca-Cola Careers for Freshers in India in 2023
How Can One Apply for Genpact Careers?
Following are the steps that a job applicant needs to take to apply for a job at Genpact:
1. Check various job portals like Indeed, LinkedIn, Naukri, etc. to check whether Genpact has posted job openings. For this purpose, you can also check Genpact’s career page on its official website.
2. Check out whether the job description matches your skill set.
3. Once HR contacts you, prepare a concise resume and send it to HR.
4. If even after a few days HR doesn’t contact you for the interview, make sure you send a polite reminder to HR through email.
5. Once you get a call for an interview, make sure you prepare well and review your skill set.
6. Feel confident on the day of the interview and make sure you give your best.
Also Read: Highest paying JP Morgan India Careers
Selection Process at Genpact
There are 4 rounds in the selection process of Genpact. The candidate gets selected if they perform well in all four rounds followed by which they receive an offer letter to join the company.
|Round – 1||Resume is shortlisted|
|Round – 2||One on One round|
|Round – 3||Aptitude test|
|Round – 4||HR round|
Can a Fresher Land a Job at Genpact?
If they do well in the interview, freshers at Genpact can be hired. Furthermore, having a referral is among the best strategies for a young graduate to land a job at Genpact or in any other organisation. A job offer will likely come your way if you are a recent graduate with the necessary credentials and prior internship experience.
Also Read: How to ace Internship interviews
Ans- The average salary at Genpact is INR 5,88,000 per year. Genpact employees make an average salary of INR 2,30,000 to INR 18,17,000 per year.
Ans- The Genpact Band 4 compensation ranges from 6.3 to 7.7 lakhs per year.
Ans- Employees can anticipate an average increase in their basic salary band of 10% to 15%, depending on their performance. In addition, based on designation and job, an annual performance incentive of 8% to 15% growth and an increment of around 15% to 20% will be given.
Ans- Both TCS and Genpact are highly rated for job security and advancement.
Genpact has been regarded as one of the best companies to work at in India. The main reason for this recognition is the quality of the work culture and salaries that are paid according to industry standards.
This is everything you need to know about the highest-paying Genpact Careers. Make sure you follow Leverage Edu for more such informative articles.