Rotterdam School of Management (RSM) is a business school in the Erasmus University situated in the Netherlands. The school has established itself as one of the most innovative business schools in Europe over the past 50 years and is amongst the top 1% of all business schools worldwide to have triple-crown accreditation (Association of MBA’s, AACSB and EQUIS). Rotterdam School of Management aims at creating global business leaders with an innovative mindset for bringing a positive change into a sustainable future. The school offers undergraduate and postgraduate programs along with MBA, executive education and PhD. They provide the students with the top-class education encouraging them to become more critical and collaborative thinkers and doers. Read this blog further to know more about the Rotterdam School of Management.
|QS World University Ranking||27|
|Forbes International MBA||14|
|International Student Rate||96%|
|Average Class Size||106|
|Number of Students||8600|
|Employment Rate||98% (within 6 months of graduation)|
|Average GMAT score||640|
Why Study at Rotterdam School of Management?
The most unique thing about this school is its student-centric approach. The whole school is dedicated to equipping the students with the tools to put new skills and knowledge directly into real practice. Their programs help students to discuss their specific business plans with experienced mentors and get personal coaching. Here are the key reasons why you should choose Rotterdam School of Management:
- It is one of the most diverse business schools on the globe and thus provides excellent networking opportunities. The international student rate is marvellous which helps students share and learn from each other’s experiences while creating an effective learning environment.
- The school has been focusing on global diversity even before the word global became an important descriptor for business education and have been working towards bringing a positive change in the society through their research, education and societal impact.
- The school believes that leadership skills can be inculcated amongst students through a combination of intellectual and practical challenges that are experienced while working in a real business organization. They focus on encouraging a flexible and broad mindset amongst their students in order to bring a positive change in the world.
- The school has ties with several business organizations which helps the students get direct mentorship from the big companies through recruitments or internships which help them study and solve real-life business challenges.
Here are the top undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by the Rotterdam School of Management:
- BSc in Business Administration
- BSc in International Business Administration
- MSc in Finance and Investments
- MSc in Marketing Management
- MSc in Business Information Management
- MSc in Business Analytics and Management
- MSc in International Management
Rotterdam MBA Programs
- Executive MBA
- International Full-time MBA
- Global Executive One MBA
Must Read: Affordable MS Colleges in Netherlands
|Tuition Fees||INR 3,73,395/ year (Undergraduate Programs)|
INR 14,74,746/ year (Postgraduate Programs)
|Housing Costs||INR 62,000/ year|
|Living Costs||INR 61,943/ year|
|Health Insurance||INR 8,849|
|Application Cost||INR 7,300|
Note: All the costs mentioned above may vary depending on the course. They are just a rough estimate and not accurate values.
- The Netherlands is one of the happiest places to be in the world. It acts as a hub for travel and commerce. Studying in the Netherlands will open up a lot of options for you in terms of the traditions of cultural freedom where you can speak to almost everyone in English.
- The whole campus has a very welcoming and friendly vibe. Since most of the students are international, everyone gets to know and learn from each other’s experiences.
- There are a lot of college societies and clubs in place that open up students to the world of co-curricular activities. These clubs include both academic as well as non-academic.
- The school is perfect if you like to keep yourself fit as there are plenty of options for physical exercises and sports both on and off-campus. Rotterdam city has many great sports facilities for everyone.
- Rotterdam claims to be an outdoor city, with green parks and suburbs it is the perfect environment to relax and enjoy on the weekends.
- So, there is a lot more to Rotterdam School of Management than just studies and students actually enjoy their stay there while learning a great deal about businesses.
Also Read: Happiest Countries to Study Abroad
- Official academic transcripts.
- A valid GMAT score (640- Average)
- Scores of English proficiency exams such as IELTS (minimum-6.5), TOEFL ( minimum- 80) and PTE.
- Statement of Purpose
- Letter of Recommendation
- Admission Essay
- Kraft Heinz
We hope that this blog provided you with all you need to know about Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University. Wondering how to apply? Get in touch with our Leverage Edu experts to get assistance in every step of the way. Sign up for a free session with us now!