The Indian School of Business has consistently been listed in the top 30 B-Schools in the Worldwide MBA Rankings by the Financial Times. The Post Graduate Program or PGP’s entire lesson scale turns out to be about 900, counting the two campuses. The enrollment is not limited to a settled percentage by the EEO or the Early Entry Option. The Administration Post Graduate Program (PGP) which is the ISB EEO, is a lucrative option for professionals looking to upgrade their skills and give their career an impetus. The PGP of the ISB provides a feasible training curriculum that takes its schooling far outside of the classroom setting.
This Blog Includes:
What is EEO?
A secured confirmation of the PGP for candidates may be an ISB EEO or Early Entry Option (EEO). It is tailor-made for professionals who vision of their career well and who have a well-set structure for their near future. The requirements for applying for an EEO alternative is as follows:
- Qualifications: Applicants in any discipline are expected to hold at least a Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent degree.
- Test Scores: A significant GMAT / GRE average.
- TOEFL / PTE / IELTS ranking for applicants whose instructional language was not English.
- Job experience: full-time work experience, fewer than two long-term sessions, by March 31 of the next year.
Benefits of ISB EEO
Here are the key benefits of getting admission in ISB EEO:
- You have a secured ISB admission through the Early Entry Option.
- You have the freedom of joining college after you complete the required two years of work experience.
- Helps you get a good and early clarity about your career options.
The essential eligibility criteria are based on qualities that make the applicants make their identity within the crowd. Here are the eligibility criteria of ISB EEO:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any discipline.
- Other than outstanding scholastic records, a valid GMAT/GRE score till the commencement of the PGP.
- Leadership and individual behaviours are traits that will be important for future pioneers and trend-setters in trade. For a peer-learning environment, PGP applicants carry their participation and vast knowledge to the classroom.
- TOEFL/ IELTS (only if the language of instruction at the undergraduate study level is not English).
Must Read: All About ISB PGPMAX Program
How to Get Admission in ISB EEO?
Upon meeting the desired entry requirements, the most common course for joining the PGP programme is by direct application.
- The Youthful Pioneers Program: Aimed at the youth involved in a business who are currently pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- The Early Entry Option: Targeted at graduates with a significant period of work engagement of fewer than 2 years. It could be a PGP program confirmation.
Specific Requirements of EEO
- The fact that EEO candidates do not have the backing of 2 + years of work experience means that each candidate has to outshine the others in some respects. There are specially specified expectations, such as:
- ISB EEO GMAT: The usual GMAT of candidates given by the EEO alternative is not categorically uncovered by the ISB. However, it seems to be recommended by professionals online and from the input of past candidates, that the normal EEO GMAT score must be higher than the normal coordinate passage to PGP. A great application relies on a package of variables other than the insight shown by work contributions, namely GPA, scholastic rates, GMAT / GRE score, etc.
- Academic Records: However, this is often another objective parameter for evaluating the consistency of your execution. Your scholastic record should be excellent to compensate for the other common proof of business excellence.
- ISB EEO Academic Essay: Seeking recommendation and motivation from outside of work is difficult. Expositions can demonstrate your potential for administration in such a situation. Select your recommendation systems who can confirm the remarkable abilities illustrated by the activities you have done in the past.
- ISB EEO Interview: ISB claims that the preparation of the interview is comparable to the PGP coordinate entry in addition. They figure it’s too early for you to have all the answers in your career.
Check Out: PGDM in Canada
Advantages of ISB PGP EEO
- The EEO option allows you to create a clear path towards your career. A career move, focused on maximising the work experience, can offer help within the PGP structure to get ready for learning preparation. In your course, you will most likely be in the company of more experienced and developed candidates.
- This will be an incredible platform for engaging and learning from their presentation and taking advantage of the reality that you are just more likely to Have a more extreme learning curve, be superior in risk-taking, and have experimental verification of how your course peers have unfurled different career paths.
- This brings with it the intellectual reward and a diverse field of understanding of company pursuits that can give you a major start in your career.
- And the greatest advantage is that the earlier you start taking steps towards a good career, the higher are the chances of you achieving your goals.
- The ISB EEO has emerged as one of the world’s top largest business studies establishments. With the benefit of great experience, a spectacular faculty, unparalleled career assets, and placements, it offers a holistic environment.
Important Dates/ Deadlines
Mentioned below are important dates and deadline you need to keep in mind for ISB EEO option:
|Application Deadline||Cycle 1||Cycle 2|
|Tentative Interview Timelines||October – December(anyone who is selected will be intimated 5 days before the interview)||January – March(anyone who is selected will be intimated 5 days before the interview)|
|Acceptance Due Date||20 days from offer date||10 days from offer date|
|Final Results (including the ones not selected)||December 20, 2020||April 10, 2021|
|Program commencement for PGP 2021-22||June 05, 2021||June 05, 2021|
|Program fee payment date||May 05, 2021||May 05, 2021|
How Many EEO Candidates Are Generally Accepted?
The cumulative size of the class of the PGP ISB EEO, comes to a close of 900. This is inclusive of the two campuses. The enrollment of students coming through the ISB EEO option, does not have a fixed percentage.
However, it has been observed that about 10 percent of the total number of student who get admission, come through the ISB EEO option.
ISB Early Entry Option Application Tips
Since candidates applying through the ISB EEO option do not have 2 years of work experience, the entire process of getting admission is a rat race of outshining the other. Since there is no fixed formula to get admission through the EEO option we have shortlisted a few guidelines for you to help you sail through the entire process.
- ISB EEO GMAT: The higher your EEO GMAT, the better it is. A good application form relies on the pillars of academic percentages, GMAT/GRE score and GPA.
- Academic Records: To check your performance consistency, this is an important parameter to gauge you as a future student.
- ISB EEO Recommendations: Your recommendations have a strong and pertinent role to play in your admission, the better the recommendation the higher are your chances of getting through!
- ISB EEO Essays: If you do not have 2 years of work experience, then what can act as an added benefit for your application is your ISB EEO essay. Your essay can exhibit your true potential as a leader which you have learnt in your academic years.
We hope this blog was able to answer all your questions related to ISB EEO. For further details and queries about ISB Admissions 2020, contact our experts at Leverage Edu. Sign up for a free session with us today!