ESSEC Business School is a name of the brand behind more than 46,000 alumni including Pierre Nanter, CEO of Accenture; Pierre Denis, CEO of Jimmy Choo and Patrick Cescau, Former CEO of Unilever.
Founded in 1907, this institute located in France and Singapore is one of the few institutes worldwide to obtain the triple accreditation of AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA. So, read on to know the special features of this school that made it stand strong in the top 5.
- The full time Global MBA has a duration of 12 months.
- It offers six majors emphasising International Markets.
- Students immerse in real-world projects and business situations through company visits and field trips. This greatly helps them to secure their dream job.
- 90% of the students secure employment within 4 months of completing their MBA.
- It has campuses in Singapore and France.
- A brand new campus opened in May 2015, covering 6500 sq. meters of area.
- The new campus gives environment top priority and was awarded the Green Mark Platinum Award.
- This campus is located in the heart of the country, ‘Paris’.
- It can house over 27,000 students.
- At this campus, they have their own two incubators to facilitate the entrepreneurial ecosystem.
- Year 2015 saw 380 admissions in the program with an acceptance rate of 6.77%.
- 90% are international students, which in itself exposes them to great learning opportunities.
- The average age of the students is 28 years with an average experience of 6-7 years.
- There are more than 100 societies and clubs formed and run by students to groom their overall learning at the varsity.
The ESSEC Dynamic
- ESSEC B-School believes in high standards, intellectual freedom and a pursuit for excellence.
- The 5 fundamental values that it believes in are innovation, humanism, diversity, excellence and responsibility.
- ESSEC has maintained a reputation of creating new, high-impact and relevant knowledge that is absorbed by all the activities across the school.
- The ESSEC community has a whopping sum of 47,000 graduates. They prove to be a useful asset for the students currently in the school. Also, the school keeps on linking itself up with various leaders around the world as it believes in the power of networking.
- Getting students onboard and strengthening their startup mindsets is something ESSEC has been doing for a long time now.
- It realizes the importance of creative freedom and it can be seen by the level of support by the faculty members to the students across the school.
We are pretty sure that after reading and knowing so much and so good about ESSEC and ESSEC masters program, you want to see yourself inside its campus. Well, we should get started right now. Contact us to know more.