The University of Westminster is one of the most profound public universities in England, located in London. London is the hub of opportunities for students who wish to pursue their careers in the city. The university offers a wide range of research courses including fields like art and design, law, media and communication, events and tourism management. Architecture and English have been highly rated courses in independent evaluation. Moreover, the university provides various scholarships including the Westminster vice chancellor scholarship to encourage students to pursue careers in their field of interest.
|Level of Study||Undergraduate|
|Amount||5,000 GBP or (5.14)/ yr towards the maintenance cost or tuition fees to a maximum of 3 years|
|Deadline||7 July 2023|
|Duration||Max. 3 years|
|Course||Any undergraduate full-time course|
This Blog Includes:
The aim of the scholarship is to extend support to students from a Black, Black Mixed ethnic background during their higher education at the university.
Also Read: UK Scholarship for Indian Students in 2023
Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarship Requirements
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Scholarship:
- The candidate must have an offer from the university for an undergraduate full-time degree programme for September 2023
- As assessed by the Student Loans Company, the candidate must have a household income of 25,000 GBP (25.71 Lakh) or below
- If the candidate already has an Honours degree, they are eligible to apply for this scholarship
Also Read: Study in the UK in 2023
The following are the selection criteria for the Scholarship:
- The selection will be based on personal statements and financial need
- The candidate must belong from a Black, Black Mixed ethnic background
Note: The university offers many other different scholarships as well for those who do not meet the given criteria
Also Read: Career Options After 12th
How to Apply?
The following are the steps to apply for the scholarship:
- Before applying the candidate must check the eligibility criteria
- To register for the scholarship, the candidates should visit the official website
- The candidate must complete the registration process by providing the required information to obtain the login credentials
- The candidate will be sent a link to verify their profile
- Next, use the login credential to log in to the application portal
- Click on the “apply for starting the application”
- Fill out all the required information accurately and click on the “save” button to save all the details
- Finally, submit the application form, all application is email approved and provided with an online receipt
Want to study abroad but are worried about expenses? Let Fly Finance help you.
The last date to apply for the Westminster Vice-Chancellor Scholarship is 7 July 2023.
The following are the eligibility criteria for the Westminster Vice Chancellor Scholarship:
1. The candidate must have an offer from the university for an undergraduate full-time degree programme for September 2023
2. As assessed by the Student Loans Company, the candidate must have a household income of 25,000 GBP (25.71 Lakh) or below
3. If the candidate already has an Honours degree, they are eligible to apply for this scholarship
The Westminster Vice Chancellor Scholarship is to extend support to students from a Black, Black Mixed ethnic background during their higher education at the university.
We hope that this blog has provided you with relevant information on the Westminster Vice Chancellor Scholarship. And if you wish to study abroad, contact Leverage Edu for full assistance. You can also call us at 1800572000 and book a free session today!