Kent University Law School is offering Global Welcome Scholarships for international students. The scholarship offers a benefit of £2,500 tuition fee discount for the beneficiaries. International students wanting to study a taught LLM course and belonging to a country receiving Official Development Assistance or ODA funding from the OECD can apply. The deadline for the scholarship application is 31st December 2023. Do Note: Indian students can also apply as India falls under the list ODA recipients of lower middle income countries and territories. Applications can be sent by visiting the official website of the university.
Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Kent Law School Global Welcome Scholarship is as follows:
- Must be an international fee paying student
- Must have applied to the Kent LLM at the Canterbury Campus of the University (January intake)
- Additionally, the applicant must have a valid passport demonstrating the nationality of a country receiving ODA funding from the OECD
- Must meet the academic requirements of the university
- Moreover, only those students are fully self funding their education are eligible
Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship Benefit
The Kent Law School LLM Global Welcome Scholarship offers a tuition fee discount of £2,500 to the beneficiaries. International students who meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to apply. That is, including the graduate students of the university. The aim of the scholarships is to support overseas students to study a taught LLM at the University’s Canterbury campus.
Interested students can apply for the scholarship via the Kent Applicant Portal following receipt of an application for admission to the course. For general enquiries, contact the university at StudyLSSJ@kent.ac.uk.