The Stipendium Hugaricum Scholarship is one of the most prestigious scholarships by the Hungary government. The scholarship is available to students wanting to pursue – Bachelors. Masters, one-tier masters, and non-degree programs. Moreover, the PhD students can also apply for the scholarship. The scholarship is fully funding. That is, it covers tuition fees, accommodation expenses, and medical insurance, among others. The deadline for the scholarship application submission is 15 January 2024. Interested students must apply online before the last date of submission.
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-25 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is as follows:
- The applicant must be above 18 years of age, and must not be a citizen of Hungary
- Additionally, the applicant must be nominated by the sending partners. For example, the Republic of India
- Moreover, the applicant must possess the same citizenship as the sending partner
Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship 2024-25 Benefits
The following are the benefits of the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship.
- Exemption from the tuition fee payment
- Monthly stipend of HUF 43,700 for masters, nondegree courses, etc
- Similarly, a monthly stipend of HUF 140,000 towards the living expenses for doctoral students.
- An accommodation contribution of HUF 40,000/month.
- Moreover, medical insurance up to HUF 65,000 per year is available to the beneficiaries
Interested candidates must apply for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship by 15 January 2024. The nomination process will take place in the month of February, and the results will be declared by the middle/end of June 2024. The application can be submitted by visiting the official website of Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship. Do note: documents such as academic transcripts of the student, proof of English proficiency, letter of recommendation, etc is required to fill the application form.