MPOWER MBA scholarship provides financial assistance to students who want to pursue their MBA in the United States and Canada. It is an initiative of MPOWER financing which is a fintech that offers student loans to International students and Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) students. Eligible candidates will receive a scholarship of an amount of INR 8 Lakh approximately. Let us know more about the scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||MPOWER MBA Scholarship|
|Course level||MBA course|
|Host Country||USA and Canada|
|Application Deadline||15 February 2023|
This Blog Includes:
Applicants will be able to avail of the MPOWER MBA scholarship if they meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicant must be enrolled in a full-time MBA course at a Canadian or US institution supported by MPOWER.
- The candidate being an international student must be legally permitted to study in US or Canada as applicable.
- Students must meet one of these criteria to study in the US:
- Students must have a valid study visa.
- Candidates are protected under the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals(DACA).
- To study in Canada, the student must have a valid Canadian study permit.
- US citizens wishing to study in the States and Canadian citizens wishing to study in Canada are not eligible for the scholarship.
Students willing to apply for the MPOWER MBA scholarship can follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Candidates can visit the official website of MPOWER financing.
- You can find the MPOWER MBA scholarship in the scholarship section.
- Click on “Apply Now”, and a new page will open.
- Fill in all the details, select the DACA status and upload the required documents.
- Submit the application form.
In case of any doubts, candidates may speak to the scholarship authorities at 974-099-3115 or may write to them at the following Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents required to apply for the scholarship are listed below:
- Transcripts copy (or admission letter)
- Proof of citizenship
- Proof of gender and Immigration status (Passport and Visa)
- Two briefly written essays.
Benefits of the MPOWER MBA Scholarship
After the applicant submits the application form, the scholarship authorities will check all the documents submitted. After this process, a grand prize and an honourable mention are given to the selected candidates. The awards are as follows:
- Grand prize: 10 thousand dollars (INR 8,25,000)
- Honourable Mention: 2 thousand dollars (INR 1,65,000)
This scholarship provides a grand prize of INR 8,25,000 and an honourable mention of the amount of INR 1,65,000 to the selected candidates.
To apply for the scholarship these are the required documents: Resume/CV, transcript copy (or admission letter), proof of citizenship, proof of gender and Immigration status (passport and visa), and two briefly written essays.
No, Canadian and US citizens cannot apply for this scholarship. Students can visit the official site of the scholarship, click on the scholarship section, and apply for the scholarship.
If you are planning to study abroad in the upcoming intakes get in touch with our study abroad experts at 1800-57-2000. And stay tuned to our scholarships page for more information related to various scholarship schemes to study abroad.