The ACT Exam is a standardised test conducted across the globe for admission of students into universities abroad. The purpose of the test is to gauge an individual’s aptitude and preparedness for studying in foreign universities. Individuals who sit for the exam can review their scores online, on their registered ACT accounts. It should be emphasised that ACT aspirants cannot view their scores in any other way than online, including by phone, mail, or fax. Read the article to know more about how to find ACT scores.
|Name of the Test||ACT|
|Conducted By||ACT Inc.|
|Types of Questions||MCQ|
|Age Limit||13 Years and above|
|Frequency||8 (For national students)
6 (For international students)
|Duration||2 Hours 55 Minutes|
This Blog Includes:
How to Find ACT Scores?
ACT scores can be viewed on individuals’ registered ACT accounts. Here are the steps that you must follow to see your ACT scores online.
- Visit the official website of ACT and log into your registered MyACT account to view your ACT scores.
- The MCQ scores of the ACT exam are delivered to students within a span of two weeks after the test is conducted. However, it is possible to receive your MCQ results eight weeks after taking the test.
- The ACT exam writing scores are sent to students two weeks after the MCQ scores.
- Only once all of your segment-specific scores have been supplied will your overall score be officially reported. Your official ACT scores are reported once all of the scores have been tallied.
How to Find ACT Scores: Reporting Dates
ACT scores are supplied within a specific time frame. The conducting body assesses all submissions meticulously and grades students based on their performance on the tests. However, it should be remembered that while ACT strives to give your scores as quickly as possible, it cannot guarantee a specific date for your scores to be reported.
Here are some tentative reporting dates for you to consider. You can go through these dates to get an idea about when to expect your ACT scores to be delivered.
|ACT Test Date||Reporting Date|
|October 28, 2023||November 14, 2023- December 15, 2023|
|December 9, 2023||December 19, 2023- February 2, 2024|
|February 10, 2024||February 20, 2024- April 5, 2024|
|April 13, 2024||April 23, 2024- June 7, 2024|
|June 8, 2024||June 18, 2024- August 2, 2024|
|July 13, 2024||July 23, 2024- September 6, 2024|
ACT Delivery Timelines
ACT delivers various types of score reports to score recipients. For example, if you’ve designated your high school as the recipient of your scores, ACT will send your score reports as high school reports to your high school. Refer to the table below to view the ACT delivery schedules for various score reports.
|Type of ACT Score Report||Place of Delivery||Time of Delivery||Details|
|College Report||The college you’ve designated as a recipient for your ACT scores.
You must mention the college code while designating it as your recipient.
|Varies||Two to eight weeks after the test is conducted.|
|High School Report||Two to eight weeks after the test is conducted.||The official website of your designated high school.||The score report includes ACT scores as well as information related to career preparation.|
|Student Report||MyACT account||Two-Eight weeks after the test is conducted.||The score report includes ACT scores as well as information related to career preparation.|
What is the ACT Score Verification Service?
ACT provides students with a facility to verify their ACT scores up to 12 months after the test is conducted. To avail of the benefits of such a feature, students must complete a form provided on the official website and pay the required fees. Here are some points to consider while requesting the ACT score verification service.
- The ACT compares your MCQ test scores to the correct scoring key.
- In the case of the ACT writing test, the exam’s administering body will confirm that your essay was examined by two examiners and cross-checked by a third examiner in order to validate the scores.
- After receiving your request, the score verification process may take up to three to five weeks.
- Errors discovered and identified during the score verification process may result in your overall scores being altered and corrected.
|Average ACT Score||How to Calculate ACT Results and Scores?||Acing Reading Section in ACT: Strategies And Tips|
|How to Improve a Low
ACT Math Score.
|What is a Good ACT Score and How to Ace it?||Top Free ACT Prep Resources|
You can view your old ACT scores on your MyACT account. However, you must remember your login credentials to view your score reports.
You can find your ACT scores on your registered MyACT account. The scores are usually made available to students within a span of two to eight weeks.
The ACT test lasts for 2 hours and 55 minutes.
The ACT test can be your gateway if your dream is to study abroad. Students who wish to study in foreign universities are highly encouraged to take the exam. ACT aspirants can expect their scores to be delivered within a timeframe of two to eight weeks. However, the conducting body does not guarantee or specify the dates of score delivery as they can vary or change at the last moment.