Start your educational journey in the UK. The happy news is Scholarships for the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence are available right now. We will go into great detail regarding this scholarship in this article, along with its advantages and step-by-step instructions for applying.
International students may be eligible for the Dean’s Award for Academic Achievement Scholarship 2023–2024, which is partially sponsored. The University of Bath in the UK is offering this scholarship for master’s degree programs. Eight Dean’s Awards for Academic Achievement Scholarships worth $5,000 each will be given away by each of the Faculties. Read on to know more about Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence.
This Blog Includes:
Check out the University of Strathclyde Scholarships
What is the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence?
Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence are only available to undergraduate students who want to continue to the School of Health Sciences at the University of London for a master’s degree. Both full-time and part-time students are eligible for the scholarship. Under the Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence, there are two grants of 2,500 GBP each.
Apply for the scholarship to be eligible for consideration. Academic excellence, a personal statement, and academic references will all be taken into consideration when selecting candidates for Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence. Since there are only 2 prizes offered, the Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence are competitive. Thus, the University of London advises that you write your statement with extra attention to detail.
Eligibility Criteria: Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence
To be eligible for the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence Scholarship, the applicant must meet each of the conditions listed below:
- English is a required language.
- All nations in the world are eligible.
- To begin a full-time taught master’s program at the University of Bath in 2022, you must already have an offer from the institution.
- The course must have a foundation in either the Faculty of Science, the Faculty of Arts & Social Sciences, or the Faculty of Engineering & Design.
Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence: Application Process
Candidates must complete the scholarship application found on the university website to be considered for the Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence. They must provide the necessary paperwork with the application.
- Documents that Support Students
- A 500-word essay outlining their qualifications for the scholarship.
- Including grades from their first and second years of school, and academic references.
- Information on the applicants, including full name, student number, and course name applied for.
- Applications are currently being accepted for both September 2023 and January 2024.
- Applications for September 2023 must be submitted by Friday, August 18, 2023, at noon.
- Applications for January 2024 must be submitted by Friday, December 8, 2023, at noon.
Selection Process: Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence
Below mentioned are the criteria for the selection process for Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence:
- After the institution receives the applications, the Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence selection procedure begins.
- Applications will be reviewed individually by the scholarship panel.
- Academic excellence, a personal statement, and academic references will all play a role in the selection process.
- Scholarship candidates will be considered if their overall grade point average is 70% or higher.
- When the application will be examined, the candidates will be notified in 4 weeks.
- The selection panel’s decision is regarded as being final, and no further correspondence will be received.
Explore the Scholarships for Undergraduates in the USA
Grant Details: Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence
Check out these grant details in order to apply for Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence:
- International students in the UK are given financial aid through Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Achievement to attend the University of London.
- This award will only be given to students whose cumulative grade point average is at least 70%. There are two awards of 2500 GBP each.
- The total sum is provided to full-time students in the form of a fee waiver from the second fee installment.
- Half of the money will be given to part-time students in the first year in the form of a tuition fee remission. The second fee payment will be paid in half during the second year of study.
- Note that any modifications to the Dean’s Scholarships for Academic Excellence may be made by the University of London at any time.
Know all about Scholarships provided by the Argentina Government
To get a dean’s award, you need to be a full-time student taking a minimum number of credits (around 12 credits).
Yes, you can list the dean’s list on your resume under the education sector.
The student must have scored a grade point average of 1.75 better with no grade point lower than 2.00.
This was all about the Dean’s Award for Academic Excellence. For more such Study Abroad Scholarships, follow Leverage Edu now!