BBA in Economics is a trending course gaining popularity among students from all educational backgrounds. It is a three-year-long undergraduate degree program. The course aims to provide you with a specialisation in basic economic concepts including commercial enterprise control and administration. Pursuing BBA in economics equip students with an understanding of economic theories, practical applications and principles of the field. Economists and graduates with an economics background can find employment in various fields including in business sector, commercial sector, financial sector and many more. And if you wish to know more about the BBA in Economics, continue reading the blog to find out more.
This Blog Includes:
Why Study BBA in Economics?
The following are the reasons to study BBA in Economics:
- Pursuing BBA in Economics will provide students with a deeper understanding of both business and administration concepts of economics. The course equips students with knowledge about economic theories, practical applications and principles of the field.
- The degree provides diverse opportunities in fields such as the business sector, commercial sector, financial sector many more. Also, the government also provides opportunities in the field.
- Students can find a career in various domains including financial analysis, market research, economic consulting, business development and strategic planning etc.
- The degree teaches entrepreneurial skills to students and provides insights into economic trends, market dynamics and business strategies. This also enables students to plan their own startups.
- A BBA in Economics program will also enable students to network with top leaders in the field and build connections with industry professionals. This allows students to get practical exposure and seek better opportunities.
Also Read: BA Economics: A Complete Career Guide
Syllabus of BBA Economics
The following are the subjects included in the syllabus of BBA Economics:
|Meaning of Demand and Demand Analysis||Nature and Scope of Managerial Economics|
|Production and Cost Analysis||Pricing Methods and Strategies|
|Full Cost Pricing||Market Classification|
|Capital Budgeting||Profit and Profit Management|
Top Universities to Study BBA Economics in the World
The following are the top universities to pursue BBA in Economics:
|Universities||QS World Ranking 2024|
|Massachusetts Institute of Technology||1|
|London School of Economics||45|
|New York University||38|
|University of Chicago||11|
|University of Oxford||3|
Also Read: Know All About International Economics
The following are the eligibility criteria to pursue this course:
- The candidate must have completed their 10+2 level of education from a recognised board with English and Maths as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates would also be required to take university-specified entrance exams or qualifying exams like GMAT and GRE.
- English proficiency test scores like IELTS, TOEFL and PTE.
Given below are the steps to apply for this course:
- Before applying the candidate must check the eligibility criteria
- To register for the course, the candidates should visit the official website
- The candidate must complete the registration process by providing the required information to obtain the login credentials
- The candidate will be sent a link to verify their profile
- Next, use the login credential to log in to the application portal
- Click on the “apply for starting the application”
- Fill out all the required information accurately and click on the “save” button to save all the details
- Finally, submit the application form, all application is email approved and provided with an online receipt
Scope of BBA Economics
There is a wide range of opportunities available for economics graduates in various sectors including business, commercial, financial, market etc. Students can either find a suitable job matching in these sectors or can even choose to pursue a master’s degree to earn specialisation in a specific domain of the field. The field supports lucrative job opportunities with high-paying salaries and stable positions.
Jobs and Salary
Take a look at the popular jobs in this field:
|Job Profiles||Average Salary|
|Corporate Manager||$30,000 to $50,000|
|Market Analyst||$36,000 and $73,000|
Also Read: MPhil in Economics
It is a three-year-long undergraduate degree program.
There is a wide range of opportunities available for economics graduates in various sectors including business, commercial, financial, market etc. Students can either find a suitable job matching in these sectors.
The average salary of an Economist is around $115,166
We hope that this blog has provided you with relevant information on BBA in economics. And if you wish to study abroad, contact Leverage Edu for full assistance. You can also call us at 1800572000 and book a free session today!