Oxford Brookes University is committed to carving academicians, scientists, corporate professionals, and leaders of tomorrow. To take over the world with a stride, eligible candidates from all over the world can pursue Oxford Brookes University courses of their interest. Moreover, this prestigious institution provides comprehensive and research-driven courses from diverse academic disciplines to impart quality education to students. To enrol in any of the courses at this acclaimed institution, international students need to appear for IELTS and score the pre-decided score.
Further, to know more about the availability of courses, the application process, eligibility criteria, and other pertinent information about courses at this UK-based institution keep reading!!
This Blog Includes:
- List of Oxford Brookes University Courses
- Tuition Fees at Oxford Brookes University
- Application Process
- Documents Required
- Campus Life
List of Oxford Brookes University Courses
Oxford Brookes University offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses for international students. Candidates from across the world can choose from 184 and 132 undergraduate courses and postgraduate courses, respectively, based on their interests. Students can choose from the following UG and PG courses:
The UK-based university provides Bachelors and Foundation courses in the below displayed academic disciplines:
- Applied Languages
- Accounting & Economics; Management; Business
- Biological Sciences
- Art & Design
- Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Candidates can opt for any of the following popular domains for PG-level Oxford Brookes University courses:
- Accounting and Finance
- Computer Science and AI
- Tourism & Hotel Management
- Art & Design
Tuition Fees at Oxford Brookes University
The average annual tuition fees of UG-level and PG-level Oxford Brookes University courses are GBP 14,500 and GBP 16,300, respectively. In addition, here are the annual expenses of some of the popular courses at this esteemed university.
Annual tuition fees for some of the prominent bachelor-level courses are tabulated below:
|Courses||Course Duration||Annual Fees|
|Foundation in Criminology||1 year||GBP 15,500|
|Foundation in History||1 year||GPB 15,200|
|Foundation Science (FdSc) Animal Therapy & Rehabilitation||2 years||GBP 9,900|
|Foundation in Electrical & Electronic Engineering||1 year||GBP 9,900|
|Foundation in Motor Sports Engineering||2 years||GBP 9,900|
|BA (Hons) Digital Marketing||3 years||GBP 15,500|
|BA (Hons) Modern Languages with Translation||3 years||GBP 15,200|
|BA (Hons.) Business Management Practice||1 year||GBP 9,900|
|BA (Hons.) Illustration||3 years||GBP 9,900|
|BA (Hons.) International Relations (IR)||3 years||GBP 15,200|
|BSc (Hons) International Hospitality and Hotel Management||3 years||GBP 15,500|
|BSc (Hons.) Economics||3 years||GBP 15,500|
|BSc (Hons.) Politics & Sociology||3 years||GBP 15,200|
|BSc (Hons.) Sports Coaching, Rehabilitation. & Fitness||1 year||GBP 9,900|
|BE (Hons.) Electrical & Electronic Engineering||1 year||GBP 9,900|
|BE (Hons.) Motorsport Technology||3 years||GBP 16,100|
|BE Mechanical Engineering Design||1 year||GBP 9,900|
|BE (Hons.) Electro-Mechanical Engineering||3 years||GBP 16,100|
|BE (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering||3 years||GBP 16,100|
Here is a list of some of the popular master’s Oxford Brookes University courses and their fees:
|Courses||Course Duration||Annual Fees|
|MPH (Master in Public Health) Global Public Health Leadership||1 year||GBP 10,200|
|MS Digital Marketing||1 year||GBP 16,800|
|MS International Hotel & Tourism Management||1 year||GBP 16,800|
|MS Medical Genetics & Genomics||1 year||GBP 17,800|
|MS Accounting and Finance||1 year||GBP 16,800|
|MS International Hospitality, Tourism and Events Management||1 year||GBP 16,800|
|M.Arch||1 year||GBP 16,500|
|MA in IR||1 year||GBP 15,800|
|MA Creative Writing||1 year||GBP 15,800|
|MA Urban Designing||1 year||GBP 16,500|
|MA Digital Publishing||1 year||GBP 15,800|
Also Read: MBA in UK under 14 Lakhs
Postgraduate Diploma Courses
The annual tuition fees for PG Diploma courses and respective fees are mentioned in the table below:
|Courses||Course Duration||Annual Fees|
|PG Diploma in Primary Education||1 year||GBP 15,800|
|PG Diploma in Creative Industries||1 year||GBP 16,500|
Oxford Brookes University is among the top universities in the UK, owing to its academic reputation, employment outcomes, employer reputation, international student ratio, faculty-student ratio, international faculty ratio, international research network, and citations per faculty. Tabulated below are the QS World University Rankings 2024 along with other ranking sites, which will reassure students who decide to enrol in Oxford Brookes University courses:
|QS WUR University Ranking 2024||413|
|Guardian University Guide 2024||51|
|Times Good University Guide 2024||61|
International students applying to Oxford Brookes University courses are required to fulfil the following eligibility criteria:
To enrol in an undergraduate or foundation course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Class 10 and 12 boards or equivalent examinations from a recognised school/academic institute.
- Applicants must score at least 60% in Class 10 or 50% in Class 12 or equivalent Grade Point Average (GPAs) to apply for admission to undergraduate programmes.
- Lastly, candidates must score the below-mentioned minimum IELTS score to procure admissions to the respective courses:
|Undergraduate & Foundation Courses||IELTS Overall Score|
|All UG programmes||6.0|
|BSc (Hons.) Nutrition||6.5|
|International Foundation Diploma||5.0|
|Social Care & Health courses||6.5 or 7.0|
|Foundation in Engineering; in Built Environment; & in Computing||6.0|
|English Literature (Hons.); English Literature & Creative Writing; Interior Architecture; Law; Architecture||6.5|
|International Foundation Arts; Law & Humanities||5.5|
To enrol in postgraduate-level Oxford Brookes University courses, international candidates must adhere to the following admission criteria:
- The applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree, a postgraduate certificate programme, or an equivalent technical certification degree in the same discipline in which the applicant wishes to study further.
- The applicant must score at least 40% in a pre-master course.
- Lastly, candidates must meet the below-mentioned English language proficiency requirements to enrol in courses of their liking:
|Courses||Overall IELTS Score|
|All Master’s Courses||6.0 to 7.0|
International students can apply for up to Oxford Brookes University courses through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS) or they can connect with Leverage Edu experts to simplify their application process. Our study-abroad experts will guide you through and assist in the following steps of the application process:
- Choosing the appropriate courses using the AI Course Finder.
- Compilation of all the mandatory admission documents.
- Further, fill out the application form and attach the required documents.
- Accommodation application
- Student visa application
- Abroad studies student loan
- Scholarship application
A candidate has to pay GBP 20 for one programme and GBP 26 for multiple courses at Oxford Brookes University.
Students from India, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Syria, Bangladesh, Iraq, Iran, Ghana, Libya, Nigeria, and Sri Lanka need to apply for Oxford Brookes University courses by the end of April each year. This deadline is for the September intake of the university.
Also Read: Intakes in the UK
Interested students must have the following documents at the time of application:
- Academic transcripts
- IELTS Scorecard
- Updated Resume/CV
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score
- Two scholarly references or Letters of Recommendation (LORs)
- Work Experience Certificates, if required
- A personal statement explaining the strengths of the applicant
|Oxford Brookes University Gaza Scholarship||Fully funded tuition and covers international fees, accommodation and most living expenses for international students|
|Early acceptance scholarship||2,000 GBP|
|GREAT Scholarships||10,000 GBP towards tuition fees|
|Education Future International Scholarship||2 Lakh INR|
|Erasmus-Mundus Joint Masters Scholarship||8000 EUR|
|Atlas Shrugged Essay Contest||10,000 USD|
|Pinsky Law New Venture Development Scholarship||3000 CAD|
|Chevening Scholarships||Various Benefits|
Each of their four campuses has its own distinct atmosphere and culture. However, whatever subject you decide to study, you will have access to high-quality facilities and outstanding learning environments.
- Headington Campus is their largest campus, with three locations. Further, a lovely stroll or short bus journey will take you to the heart of Oxford, which is located one mile east of the city centre.
- Harcourt Hill Campus is three miles from the centre of Oxford and a 30-minute bus journey from the Headington Campus.
- Wheatley campus is located seven miles east of Oxford city centre and is only a short bus ride away from Headington Campus.
- Swindon Campus is located in West Swindon’s Delta Business Park. The Great Western Hospital and other placement partners are nearby.
Ans. Candidates must pay GBP 20 and GBP 26 for one course and multiple programmes at the Oxford Brookes.
Ans. The QS World University Rankings 2024 ranks the university at 413. Moreover, the acceptance rate of the university is 21.81%, as per the 2022 admission data.
Ans. Yes. The university accepts IELTS scores for all courses open to international students.