The full form of ICSE is Indian Certificate of Secondary Examination. This is a non-government school board of Education. The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) is the conducting board of this examination. The candidate is registered for the ICSE Board Examination through their school or institution as soon as they enroll in an ICSE Affiliated school or institution.
ICSE Board offers pupils a thorough and practical-based curriculum to help them gain a deep understanding of the subject. This is one of the main causes behind ICSE’s reputation as India’s toughest board.
Advantages of ICSE
The ICSE board’s curriculum is designed to help pupils develop their analytical skills by giving them hands-on experience with the subjects they are studying.
- ICSE-affiliated schools are more beneficial for students opting for foreign universities and schools.
- The ICSE Board has a nationally and globally recognized certification.
- The board is famous for its comprehensive syllabus & excellent subject options.
List Of Best ICSE Schools in India
These are some top ICSE schools in India:
- Jamnabai Narsee School.
- Mallya Aditi International School.
- The Valley School.
- La Martiniere For Boys.
- Abacus Montessori School.
- Hiranandani Foundation School.
- Bishop Cotton Boys School.
- Bishop Cotton Girls School
Major Subjects In ICSE Schools in India
Here are some of the major subjects that ICSE schools offer
- Second Language
- History, Civics & Geography
- Science Application
- Technical Art
- Modern Foreign Language
- Environmental Science
- Computer Application
- Physical Education
- Mass Media Communication
- Environmental Application
We hope this has helped you understand the full form of ICSE and everything related to it. Do you want to know more full forms like this? In the world of shortforms, you can rely on our page to know more! Get in touch with our study abroad experts to achieve your international dream today!