The antonyms of ‘Sick’ are well, healthy, fond, and sound to mention a few. According to the standard definition, ‘Sick’ can function as both an adjective and a noun to describe various conditions related to illness, disease, or feeling unwell.
Meaning of Sick
When it comes to understanding the deeper meaning of Sick, it can refer to a wide range of conditions, from a temporary feeling of discomfort to a more serious or chronic illness.
Also Read: 110+ Antonyms
9+ Opposites of Sick
Let’s take a look at the following opposites or antonyms of the Sick to expand your understanding of the word:
Usage with Examples
The word Sick is often objective and can vary depending on the context and perspective of the speaker.
Let’s take a look at the following examples to use the antonyms of Sick in a sentence:
- After following a nutritious diet and exercise regimen, she felt healthy and full of energy.
- He made a full recovery and was soon well enough to return to work.
- The athlete’s dedication to fitness and training kept him fit and agile throughout the season.
- The doctor assured her that she was in sound health and had nothing to worry about.
- With a strong immune system, he rarely fell ill and was able to maintain an active lifestyle.
Also Read: Antonyms of Improve, Meaning and Examples
Antonyms of Sick Quiz
Pick the closest word that is the antonym of ‘Sick’ from the options given below:
Also Read: Antonyms of Selfish with Meaning and Example
Explore more exciting reads below:
This was all about the antonym of Sick with meaning and examples. I hope you understood the usage of the word. To read more antonym blogs, follow Leverage Edu.