Legrand Scholarship is an initiative launched to motivate Indian Students to pursue a Master’s programme at any of the French higher education institutions. This scholarship program was introduced in 2018 to assist Indian girl students in pursuing a quality education at the Universities of France.
Legrand is one of the leading global specialists in electrical & digital building infrastructure, with its headquarters in Limoges, France. Legrand has operations in over 90 countries of the world, and its market centres in over 180 countries.
|Scholarship Name||Legrand Scholarship|
|Organising Body||Legrand India Pvt. Ltd.|
|Scholarship Amount||INR 60,000 annually|
|Eligibility||Pursuing a bachelor’s degree in France
Annual family income below INR 8 lakhs
|Fields||Management, Science, Engineering, Finance, and Social Science|
This Blog Includes:
To successfully apply for Legrand Scholarship, follow all the steps given below:
- Go to the official website of Legrand India Pvt. Ltd. mentioned above.
- Check for the ‘Scholarship’ section and click on it.
- Fill up the application form, where you are required to enter all the details.
- The details will include your name, contact details, education qualification, etc.
- Then you will have to upload your documents.
- Accept the terms and conditions and check all the details you have entered carefully.
- Click on ‘Submit’ to complete your application form.
Also Read: Scholarship for MBBS in China
While filling out the application form for the Legrand scholarship, candidates will be required to upload all the following documents.
- Candidate’s Identity Card (Aadhar Card/ Pancard/ Voter ID card/ Driving Licence)
- Age Proof (10th class mark sheet/ birth certificate)
- Matriculation Certificate
- Intermediate Certificate
- Proof of family income
- Candidates passport-size photo
- Course Fee receipt
*All the documents are to be uploaded in the format of .jpeg, or pdf format (scanned copy not allowed).
Before applying for Legrand Scholarship, candidates must make sure that they possess all the required eligibility criteria for this scholarship. Here is a list of all the eligibility criteria required for this scholarship.
- This scholarship is only available for girls.
- The candidate must be a resident of India.
- Candidate must not be more than 26 years old.
- Candidate must have secured at least 70% in 10th and 10+2 from an institution recognised by the government.
- Candidate’s annual family income should not exceed more than INR 8 lakhs.
- Candidate must be pursuing a degree in B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Arch programme.
Objective and Benefits
Legrand India Pvt. Ltd has launched the Legrand Scholarship scheme under its CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative, with the objective of providing financial assistance to meritorious girl students who are looking for a future in the field of Engineering, Architecture, Science, and Technology. From the day Legrand was launched, its focus has always been on empowering students, especially girl students, to pursue higher studies and lead the nation in the field of Science, Architecture, and Technology.
Legrand Scholarship also focuses on promoting Diversity and Inclusion, where it promotes higher education among differently-abled girl students and transgender students. Under this scholarship scheme, more than 300 meritorious girl students will receive financial and material support.
|Girls Pursuing B.Tech/B.E/B.Arch.||INR 60,000 annually|
|Special Category Students||INR 1,00,000 annually|
*Special Category-this category will include students who are differently-abled/ transgender/ single parent students who lost their parents due to COVID/martyred army soldier children.
Also Read: Ways to Identify Scholarship Scams
Under the Legrand Scholarship, girl students will be given INR 60,000 annually for their tuition fees and academic expenses. Students who are differently-abled/ transgender/ lost their parents due to COVID/martyred army soldier children will be given INR 1,00,000 as a scholarship amount.
Only girls students pursuing graduation in B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Arch programmes, whose annual family income is not more than INR 8 lacks are eligible for the Legrand Scholarship. Differently-abled students, transgenders, and students who have lost their parents due to COVID are also eligible.
Under the Legrand Scholarship, girl students will be given scholarships for Universities and Colleges in France only.
The Legrand Scholarship scheme is launched by Legrand India Pvt. Ltd, with the objective of promoting higher education among girl students and transgenders, so that they can lead in the fields of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Architecture. Girl students who possess all the eligibilities can apply for the Legrand Scholarship on the official website mentioned above.
Stay tuned with Leverage Edu for more information related to the various scholarship schemes. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.