Orange Tulip Scholarship provides financial aid to students who want to study in the Netherlands. Around 50 students are awarded this scholarship every year. Students from other countries like Korea, Vietnam, Indonesia, Russia, and South Africa can also apply for the scholarship. Students Orange Tulip Scholarship was launched in the year 2008 by the universities of the Netherlands along with the Dutch government. The scholarship beneficiary will receive a partial tuition fee waiver. Let us look at all the details of the Orange Tulip Scholarship.
|Scholarship Name||Orange Tulip Scholarship|
|Launched by||Nuffic’s Netherlands Education Support Office(NESO), India|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Application Deadline||1st April 2023|
This Blog Includes:
Candidates must fulfil the eligibility criteria to apply for the Orange Tulip scholarship. Let us look at the requirements specified by NESO for the scholarship:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen.
- Applicant should have a degree from a non-Dutch university.
- The candidate has not previously studied or worked in the Netherlands.
- Candidate must now be a part of any scholarship provided by Netherlands universities.
Studying in the Netherlands OTS will be a great help for the students. Candidates can follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the Orange Tulip Scholarship (OTS):
- Students must fulfil the entry requirements and scholarship eligibility.
- Choose the degree program appropriate for you along with a Netherlands college.
- Students can apply for the course and wait for the confirmation email from the chosen university.
- Download the Orange Tulip Scholarship form from Neso.
- Attach all the required documents mentioned in the application form.
- Email the application form to Neso India’s official email address: email@example.com.
The documents required to apply for the OTS vary from one university to another. You can check the list on the official website. While submitting the application students have to provide the softcopies of all the documents in Word or PDF format. The document required are mentioned below:
- Details of the Work experience
- Passport copy
- GRE score(if required)
- English proficiency test
- Admission proof
Also Read: AICTE: Swanath Scholarship Scheme For Technical Degree and Diploma
Selection Procedure for Scholarship
The selection process for the scholarship is based on two factors; the academic performance and the work experience of the applicant. The complete selection process is mentioned below:
- Neso office checks that all the application forms are complete and only the complete forms are sent to the UM International Services desk.
- The OTS programme benefactor will review the form and select the most capable applicants.
- Each benefactor involved in the selection process will individually announce the names of the selected candidates.
- After the candidates have received their offer letter, they can accept it and return it to the Neso India office.
- The sponsor will then provide the tuition fee to the successful applicants.
Students aspiring to pursue higher studies in the Netherlands can apply for the scholarship and reduce their financial burden. Here are the main benefits of the scholarship:
- It is applicable for a maximum of two years.
- The maximum financial aid offered is approx INR 4,03,500.
The OTS covers a portion of the recipient’s tuition fee for the program. Candidates can apply for bachelor’s and master’s courses.
The eligibility criteria for the scholarship are mentioned in the blog. Students can go through it and apply according.
Yes, OTS covers tuition fees for both UG and graduate programs. However, the inclusion of courses can vary according to different universities.
The application deadline is the 1st of April for the Orange Tulip Scholarship. Students can apply for the scholarship before the 1st of April.
So, here we conclude this blog on Orange Tulip Scholarship. After reading this blog, students will be able to apply for the scholarship and get financial aid.
For more such updates, keep an eye on Leverage Edu Indian scholarships page and don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and Linkedin.