Education is a vital thing in this world and it is a basic human right for every individual. But most importantly getting early education from a good school is more important as early education is the foundation of every child and the lessons from childhood helps to in personality and moral development. Getting a quality education from a reputed school can also have future perks like studying abroad at some of the top universities in the world. So today’s blog we are going to take a look at PICT Admission for 2023-24 and share some detailed insight related to this topic.
|School Name||PICT Model School|
|Medium of Instruction||English Medium|
|Co-Ed Status||Co-Education School|
This Blog Includes:
About PICT Model School
PICT Model is one of the esteemed schools present in Pune. PICT Model School follows the steps and philosophy of the Pune Institute of Computer Technologies, which is one of the reputed engineering colleges in Pune with 30 years of legacy. The school is known for its academic excellence and comprehensive curriculum that primarily focuses on nurturing students academically and intellectually. The school’s faculties are well trained and are also receptive towards any kind of doubts raised by students.
Also Read- Lancer Convent Admission 2023-24
Benefits of PICT Model School
PICT Model School is not just another CBSE school. It is a school that has the vision to create global citizens who are confident, creative and compassionate. Here are some of the key benefits of getting PICT admission:
- The school not only helps its students to succeed academically but all help in skills development like critical thinking, problem-solving skills etc.
- PICT Model School follows the CBSE curriculum with XSEED methodology, which is an integrated system of teaching and learning. With XSEED students can improve their English communication skills through interactive activities and assessments.
- Apart from academic excellence PICT also strongly promotes co-curricular activities such as music, dance, art, drama, etc. This helps students to explore themselves and figure out their interests.
- Lastly, for the conductive learning of students, PICT has a world-class campus and spacious classrooms. It also offers other facilities like a well-equipped laboratory, library, and auditorium.
To be eligible for a PICT admission a child applicant needs to meet some essential eligibility criteria. Let us take a look look at them below:
- For Grade 1 PICT admission the child applicant’s minimum age should be 5 years
- For nursery admission, the applicant’s minimum age should be 2.5 years
- If you are trying a new admission from a different school, you need to have a TC and a passing certificate of the previous class from a recognized board
- The applicant’s parents also need to prove their financial stability
- In case of new applicants from different schools, the applicants need to appear for an interview and an entrance exam (if necessary)
If the applicant meets the eligibility criteria then the next step is gathering all the required documents that are required for PICT admission. So let us take a look at all the documents required during the application process:
- Aadhar Card of the child applicant
- Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation of India
- Transfer Certificate (for applicants coming from a different school)
- Previous year Marks Sheet (if applicable)
- Passport-size photographs of the child applicant
- Passport-size photographs of the parents/guardians
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Medical Certificate of the Child (in case of any physical disability)
The application process is easy and simple and also available in both online and offline modes for the ease of parents. You can visit the school during office hours for the offline application mode but we have a guide for the online mode as it is a bit more hassle-free:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official site of the PICT Model School
- In case you want to learn more about the school, you can do that here. Once done search for new admission and click on “Apply Online”
- Fill out the online enquiry form on the school website to register your interest in admission.
- Based on the token number generated after filling out the enquiry form, you will be called for a counselling session on the school campus.
- You will receive a new application form where you need to fill out the form with all relevant information. Also, don’t forget to attach the required documents along with the application form
- Submit the application form along with the application fee to successfully submit the application
- Now you need to wait for the school’s response. If selected you will receive an email or call from the school guiding you with the further instructions
A. The office timing of PICT Model School is:
Monday to Friday– 8:30 am to 3:30 pm
Saturday and Sunday- Holiday
A. The admission period for PICT Model School is from December to March for each academic year.
A. The total cost of a new admission at PICT Model School is INR 1.19 Lakh. Take a look at the detailed breakdown below:
Tuition fee- INR 84,000 (Annually)
Other fees- INR 35,000 (Annually)
This was all about PICT Admission. You can always stay updated by following Leverage Edu Blogs for such more amazing blogs.