A Senior Secondary School (grades XI–XII) in Dwarka, Delhi, NK Bagrodia Global School is associated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE). The school offers subjects from Nursery to XII and is coed. It is a school with an English medium. The school is situated in Delhi’s Dwarka neighbourhood. The NK Bagrodia Global School in Dwarka opened its doors in. It is a Private School managed by SETH SAGARMAL BAGRODIA CHARITABLE TRUST. Learn more about NK Bagrodia Dwarka admission Including its board and curriculum, fee schedule, contact information, facilities, ranking, and reviews.
|School Type||Private School|
|Management||SETH SAGARMAL BAGRODIA CHARITABLE TRUST|
|Admission Period||December Onwards|
|Grades||Class Nursery – Class XII|
|School Level||Pre Primary School (Pre School) – Senior Secondary School (XI-XII)|
|Curriculum||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Year of Establishment||2012|
Also Read: Best Schools in Delhi
This Blog Includes:
- Overview of NK Bagrodia Global School
- Address & Contact Information
- Admission Details
- Application Procedure
- Preschool (Nursery) Admission
- Documents Required
Overview of NK Bagrodia Global School
“अनुशासन- श्रम- आत्मबल” is the school motto of NK Bagrodia Global School in Dwarka Sector 17. Hundreds of students in grades Nursery through XII are served by this coed day school, which is open to all genders. Every academic year, NK Bagrodia Global School sessions start in April and end in March.
One of the top Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) schools in Delhi’s Dwarka Dwarka Sector 17 neighborhood and among the top schools in the city is NK Bagrodia Global School. In this Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) school in Delhi, committed and qualified teachers make sure that the students get the most out of their education.
Address & Contact Information
The following are the contact details of NK Bagrodia Global School Dwarka:
|School Address||Sector 17 Dwarka, Kakrola, New Delhi, Delhi 110075|
|Phone Number||011 42801001, 42801002, 09818420591|
Academic year: April through March
Admissions: December Onwards
For entrance to nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1, the government has imposed upper age limits of less than four, five, and six years old, respectively.
For admission to the nursery, kindergarten, and Class 1, the Directorate of Education has established a minimum age and upper age limit as of the 31st March of the year in which admission is sought.
According to the RTE Act, 25% of the preschool (Nursery), pre-primary (KG), and class 1 seats at NK Bagrodia Global School, Dwarka, and all other private schools are set aside for economically disadvantaged groups (EWS/DG).
Students from Nursery to XII are enrolled at the school. The admission timetable, process, contact information, list of required documents, and guidelines for parents for NK Bagrodia Global School admission are provided below.
|Class||Upper Age Limit||Minimum Age|
|Pre-School (Nursery)||4 year||3 year|
|Pre-School (KG)||5 year||4 year|
|Class 1||6 year||5 year|
Also Read: DU College Ranking
- Fill out an application online or offline at the desired schools
- Upload and share all required documents; a comprehensive list is available on the school website.
- Schools then post on their websites and notice boards information about the youngsters who have applied for admission and the points assigned to each of them under their point system.
- The school will do a fair computerised or paper draw of lots in front of the parents, and the list of children who have been chosen will be made public, along with a waiting list.
- Schools then post information about the pupils admitted and in the queue for open seats, together with the points assigned to them, on their websites, and notice boards.
Preschool (Nursery) Admission
Age Eligibility – Children must be between the ages of 2 years and 11 months and less than 4 years and 1 month to enrol in the programme.
Arrangement of Seats – 180 spots in Pre-School (Entry Level) are officially reserved.
|Category||% of Seats||Number of Seats|
|EWS & DAG Group (*Includes SC, ST, OBC (Non-Creamy layer), Orphans, Challenged Children. (This is inclusive of 3% of children with disability)||25%||45|
Also Read: Top 1o CBSE Schools
Preschool Admissions Procedure (Nursery)
- Completing the registration form (fields denoted by an asterisk (*) must be completed)
- Paying the enrollment fee.
- Within 24 hours of registering, the final registration slip will be sent via email to the registered email address upon the payment of the registration fee.
- The signed registration form needs to be printed out by the parents. Drop the registration form, the receipt for the registration fee, and copies of all necessary paperwork in the “DROPBOX” in the school’s guard room.
Also Read: Top 5 Course Research Tips for Parents
Note- Scanned copy of all documents with a Size limit of 1 MB per document.
- Birth certificate issued by a municipal corporation or other competent authorities, scanned in
- Only include the most recent photograph of the child and a passport-sized photo (each of the child, father, and mother) with 80% face coverage.
- Address verification (photocopy with self-attestation of any of the following)
- Ration cards are issued in the parents’ names (the mother or father if the child has a name).
- Any parent’s voter ID card (EPIC).
- Certificate of Residence for the Child or the Child’s Parents.
- Aadhar Card issued in the name of any of the parents
- MTNL telephone bill, electricity bill, water bill, passport in the name of any parent or child.
- School Fee receipt for your child attending N.K. Bagrodia Global School in Sector-17, Dwarka (the term “sibling” only refers to a child’s actual brother or sister). Neither cousins nor other family members will be regarded as siblings.
Also, Read Early Childhood Education Explained!
In the Dwarka neighbourhood of Delhi, Delhi, the campus of the NK Bagrodia Global School is sprawled over 2 acres of ground. The school is an all-day K–12 institution.
Sports Facilities include:
- Play Area
- Table Tennis
- Career Counselling
- AC Classrooms
Visual and Performing Arts Facilities
- Language Labs
- Maths Labs
- Computer Labs
Ans. For fees related queries please visit the school and get the updated fee structures
Ans. NK Bagrodia Global School is affiliated with CBSE and its affiliation number is 2730779.
Ans. The Pincode of NK Bagrodia Global School Dwarka is 110078.
We hope this blog helped you in understanding NK Bagrodia Dwarka Admission process for 2023-24. Choosing the finest school for your child’s academic, extracurricular, and general growth is the best present you can give him or her. Hope this blog gave you all the necessary information regarding NK Bagrodia Global School Dwarka Admission. For more information on School Education, subscribe to Leverage Edu.