Located in Pushp Vihar, South Delhi, Amrita Vidyalayam is one of the highly recommended schools in Delhi. This school is well-known for offering excellence in education through its well-qualified staff members. There are various benefits of pursuing higher education at Amrita Vidyalayam, including numerous facilities such as transport, affordable fee structures, and a precise curriculum that enables students to think beyond the classroom. If you want to know more about Amrita Vidyalayam fees for the academic year, fee structure, contact details, benefits of pursuing education at Amrita Vidyalayam, and much more, then Keep Reading!
|Name of the School||Amrita Vidyalayam|
|Year of Establishment||2004|
|Campus Size||2.4 acres|
This Blog Includes:
Amrita Vidyalayam Admission Requirements
To help you with admission to Amrita Vidyalayam here are some of the important admission requirements to get enrolled at Amrita Vidyalayam;
- To get admitted into Amrita Vidyalayam you are first suggested to check the official website of the school for the latest updates and notifications.
- Then you are required to first fill out the application form followed by submitting the application fees as well as documents required before the deadline.
- Amrita Vidyalayam takes applications for admission to the nursery, however, it offers education extending from Nursery to Class XII. Further, admission to classes I to XII is given on the basis of the vacancy of the seats.
Also Read: Best Science Schools in Delhi
There is a list of documents required to be submitted as a part of the admission process. Some of the essential documents include;
- Two passport-size photographs of the child as well as the parents
- In the case of Alumni, a copy of the passing certificate of X / XII issued by CBSE.
- Medical Form duly completed and signed by a Registered Medical Doctor.
- In the case of a Sibling, the fee bill issued by the school office for the last academic session
- Original Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation.
- Proof of residence as listed on the school website. Originals have to be shown for final verification.
- In the case of a Legally Adopted Child – a relevant legal document certifying the same.
Amrita Vidyalayam Fees Structure
If you want to get your child enrolled at school, one of the most essential aspects that must be analyzed is the fee structure. Thus here is Amrita Vidyalayam’s fees structure;
|Aspects||Average Fees in INR|
|Tuition Fees Monthly||3.5 K|
Amrita Vidyalayam; Annual Fees
|Classes||Average Tuition Fees in INR Per Month|
|Perp. to 5th||3.09K|
|6th to 8th||3.09K|
|9th to 12th||3.37K|
Facilities Offered by Amrita Vidyalayam
Apart from the affordable Amrita Vidyalayam fee structure, the major reason contributing to the popularity of Amrita Vidyalayam is the availability of world-class facilities. Some of the important facilities offered are as follows;
- Well-equipped library
- Transport facility
- CCTV cameras
- Assembly ground
- Presentation Venues
- Music Center
- Art Rooms
- Sports Complex
Also Read: Different Types of Schools in India
- Location- 23/42A, Sector 7, Pushp Vihar, South Delhi, 10017
- Website- http://amritvidyalayam-delhi.com/
On their official website, the Delhi government’s Directorate for Education (DoE) publishes an admissions schedule for Entry Level Classes each year. Students must take the following age requirements for various classes into consideration in light of the most recent developments regarding the age criteria for school admissions in Delhi:
Nursery: Three to four years old as of March 31 of that year Kindergarten: 4-5 years as of March 31 for the first class that year: 5 to 6 years as of that year’s March 31.
Amrita Vidyalayam firmly believes in feeding its students appropriately throughout the day. They provide a proper lunch break to ensure this, but individuals must bring their meals.
You can find out about this school’s admission status by contacting the school directly.
Follow Leverage Edu for more interesting updates.