Uttar Pradesh Schools: Quality education is essential for a student to grow into their potential for advancement in the competitive world. Every instructor tries to educate the children. Yet, a student’s outside-of-school growth is greatly influenced by their surroundings, peers, non-teaching staff, and everyone else in a school. Students should thus take their studies very seriously. The parent chooses the school that their child will attend.
Uttar Pradesh is home to more than 11,000 day schools that include schools from all boards that are available in India. Out of this number, 8,500 are high schools in the state. This is the reason that opting for the best school becomes a tough job, especially for the parents and the kids. The best Uttar Pradesh schools are those that rate well both nationally and locally thanks to their staff, facilities, and test-score-boosting students. This blog thus entails the criteria that make schools rank higher. Also, the blog gives a list of the top schools in Uttar Pradesh.
This Blog Includes:
What Makes a Great School?
Accreditations base their judgments of ranking schools on several factors. These factors aim at making schools work better for their students. Additionally, these factors consider every aspect that can impact the education of the student.
- The importance of education is imparted to the students as the first criterion.
- The health of the students, staff, and faculty is of prime importance. Thus hygiene values are taken into consideration.
- The school’s competitiveness against the other schools depends on sports and co-curricular activities.
- Disciplinary principles that make the school stand apart.
- Supportive administrative policies that dictate the management of the school.
The school is rated once the board of accreditations has given the appropriate weight to each of these variables. Yet, there is still a big emphasis on how well kids succeed on the board examinations and how good the education is overall. The general performance of the pupils on the boards is, in a sense, correlated with the quality of the education received. Read below to know the list of top 10 Uttar Pradesh schools.
Also Read: List of the Best Schools In Bangalore
List of the Top 10 Uttar Pradesh Schools
The list of the top 10 Uttar Pradesh Schools has been made keeping in mind the best practices that make a school great. These schools are also accredited so that the students have the best time learning from the faculty and peers. There is a large number of co-curricular activities as well that make these schools range in the top 10 Uttar Pradesh schools as well.
|1||Schiller Institute Sr. Sec School, Ghaziabad||CBSE|
|2||Amity International School, Lucknow||CBSE|
|3||City Montessori School, Lucknow||ICSE/ ISC|
|4||Jain International School, Nagpur||CBSE|
|5||Billabong International School, Kanpur||CBSE, ICSE/ ISC, IGCSE|
|6||Seth M.R Jaipuria School, Lucknow||CBSE, ICSE/ ISC|
|7||Rudra International Public School, Meerut||CBSE|
|8||Dewan Public school, Meerut||CBSE|
|9||Cambridge Convent School||CBSE|
|10||Holy Child School||ICSE/ ISC|
Some schools, other than these schools, that are equally doing very well in the education sector also have international fame. The kids of these schools have also shown remarkable results. Thus, it is worthwhile to mention the names of a few more Uttar Pradesh schools here.
- La Martienere For Girls
- Delhi Public School
- Army Public School
- Mother Teresa Mission Higher Secondary School, Kanpur
- DAV Public School, Sahibabad
These schools mentioned above have an international reputation for being very generous in making their students have a great future.
Also Read: List of Top Punjab Schools in 2023
Average Fees of Top Uttar Pradesh Schools
The top Uttar Pradesh schools are generally in tier 1 or tier 2 cities. In such cities, schools generally have a minimum monthly fee of INR 2,500 to INR 8,000. However, the exact fees might differ from school to school. Additionally, inside the same school, fees differ from class to class. Also, in the higher secondary standards, the fees differ from stream to stream because of the differences in their curriculum.
Application Process in Uttar Pradesh Schools
Following the pandemic, the majority of schools have begun offering their admissions online. Parents can therefore enrol their kids through the online application process in addition to the offline access to the admissions process. Moreover, pupils’ health certifications are occasionally requested by schools.
The documents required for admission are:
- Few copies of passport-size photographs
- Student’s birth certificate
- Application form duly filled
- Previous year transcripts (in case of lateral joining)
- Rank cards of Entrance examinations (classes 9, 10, 11, and 12 admissions)
Boards in Uttar Pradesh Schools
Uttar Pradesh Schools especially have two boards. These are
- ICSE/ ISC: This is a national board examination under which the students have comprehensive syllabi. The full form of ICSE is the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education. This is for Class 10 students. The counterpart for Class 12 students is ISC, an acronym for Indian School Certificate.
- CBSE: This is a much younger examination board under the Central Government. However, the range of subjects available and the extent of the discussion of the subjects are comparatively lesser on this board. However, the examinations under this board tend to focus on the basic principles that secondary and higher secondary students are expected to understand and deliver.
- IGCSE: This is the board of examinations that comes under the purview of Cambridge, recognized by the UK. This is only for the higher secondary students who want their higher education from Universities abroad. This is the acronym for the International General Certificate of Secondary Education. There is an age barrier for getting admitted to the board: students must be between 14 to 16 years of age.
Also Read: Examination Boards of India
City Montessori School, Lucknow, is the biggest school in UP with over 58,000 students and 4,500 staff. The campus of the school is globally recognized and is a school with one of the richest architectures.
Among a lot of schools in India, St. Xavier’s Collegiate School ranks the highest because of its impeccable school ethics. Also, the teaching staff is highly qualified, the students make it great in any industry that they take up careers.
Uttar Pradesh has a combination of mainly two boards: ICSE and CBSE. While it is had to decide which one is better according to the curriculum, the most preferred board in Uttar Pradesh is CBSE or Central Board of Secondary Education.
Birla Public School, Ajmer is the most expensive school in India. The school has an annual fee ranging from INR 4.5 Lakhs to 5.5 Lakhs. The school was previously called Vidhya Niketan. The school was founded in 1944 by Birla Education Trust.
Over time, education has changed, and the criteria used to rate schools have undergone a significant transformation that future generations will benefit from. The foundation for hiring new employees and launching firms or entrepreneurial ventures has shifted from education to personality and talents. This makes it crucial for parents to be aware of the fact that these factors shouldn’t be disregarded when selecting a school for their children.