BBA programmes are well-liked and in great demand because they give students a thorough foundation in management, leadership, and business principles. Students who desire to progress their own ambitions and have a successful business career should strongly consider earning a BBA degree. However, BBA enthusiasts sometimes find it difficult to pick the best school due to the abundance of options. We will explain to you through this article how selecting the SP Jain BBA can help you advance your career. To learn more about SP Jain BBA fees, the application procedure, and other topics, keep reading.
This Blog Includes:
Also Read: All You Need to Know About SP Jain MBA
Why Choose SP Jain for BBA?
A private management institute in Mumbai, SP Jain Institute of Management and Research (also known as SPJIMR) was founded in 1981. The SP Jain Institute of Management and Research has received recognition from the UGC and AICTE. The Institute is also recognised by the Association of Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB International) and the National Board of Accreditation (NBA). In addition to normal sessions, the institute provides various levels and starts Non-Classroom Learning (NCL) in three different levels, including Self-Awareness, Self-Management, and Societal Awareness.
Also Read: SP Jain London School of Management
SP Jain BBA Rankings
|QS Global MBA Ranking 2023 in Asia||#29|
|QS Global MBA Ranking 2023 in the World||#150-200|
|EdUniversal Ranking 2022||PGDM Rank: #9|
|PGEMP Rank: #19|
|FT Global- Masters in Management Rankings 2022 in India||#2|
|FT Global- Masters in Management Rankings 2022 in the World||#44|
SP Jain BBA Program Overview
The 4-year full-time, multi-city Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programme from SP Jain Global is intended to provide you with well-honed business insights, critical thinking, and decision-making abilities. You can select a marketing, finance, or entrepreneurship specialisation. The programme has a strong emphasis on enhancing your business and employability skills, offering you the assurance, information, and know-how necessary to succeed in a global workplace.
The first year will provide you with the option to study on-campus in Singapore or Mumbai, the second year in Dubai, and the third and fourth years in Sydney. By choosing SP Jain BBA, students will step into establishing a worldwide career by learning about different cultures, studying international business practices, looking into internship possibilities, and networking with business professionals.
Also Read: Bachelor of Business Administration
SP Jain Fees
Check out the detailed SP Jain fee structure for BBA:
|Tuition Fee (2 Semester)||10,73,800||21,000||23,100||33,900||36,100|
|Annual Registration Fee||2,06, 500||2,500||2,500||3,500||3,500|
|Health Insurance Charges||15,340||300||300||–||–|
|Total Compulsory Non-Tuition Fee||3,42,200||4,600||5,325||6,150||6,150|
|Total Compulsory Fee||14,16,000||25,600||28,425||40,050||42,250|
Also Read: Best BBA Colleges in India
It is required of all candidates, both domestic and foreign, that they have completed at least 12 years of formal education, as shown by one or more of the following:
- A grade of at least 60% on the All India Senior School Certificate (issued by CBSE), the India School Certificate (ISC), or the Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC) Year 12 examination from the Indian State Board; or
- A 24 or above on the International Baccalaureate Diploma (IB);
- Obtaining a diploma or advanced diploma in vocational education and training (VET) from a training establishment certified with ASQA;
- Completion of an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education with an Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or its interstate equivalent of 70, as approved by a pertinent state-based granting agency; or
- Completion of a foreign qualification whose level, substance, and goals are assessed to be equal to any of the aforementioned by the School’s mapping of equivalence or the official qualification recognition record.
- For the nine Commonwealth of International States (CIS) countries, completion of at least 11 years of schooling is required, with a minimum CGPA score of 4.00 out of 5.00 provided by the National Board in these nations in lieu of the aforementioned requirement.
Also Read: Career Options After BBA
English Language Proficiency Test Requirements for SP Jain BBA
- All candidates must have successfully completed the educational requirements outlined above in English and must present the School with certified documentation.
- The following accepted official English language tests must be taken by applicants who have not yet finished their most recent educational requirements in English, and they must achieve the presently valid minimum scores as listed below:
Also Read: Top BBA Colleges
Candidates who want to enrol must go to SPJIMR’s official website.
- Visit the official website
- Fill out the form on the website online.
- Upload the scanned copy of all your academic documents.
- Candidates are required to submit only one application form as duplication may result in being disqualified.
- It is not required to have your Year 12 results ready when you apply. Selected candidates will be awarded conditional admission to the programme if the Year 12 results are not available.
- Pay the application fee
- To use as a reference point in the future, print the form.
Also Read: BBA Scholarships
Scholarships for SP Jain BBA
Scholarships are awarded at different levels according on an overall assessment of the candidate’s profile:
- Only the tuition cost portion is covered through scholarships. Scholarships for housing costs may occasionally be available.
- Scholarships do not pay for incidental expenditures like visa fees, insurance, textbooks, or housing expenses.
- Scholarships are given out depending on an applicant’s interview and academic record. Outstanding accomplishments at the national or international level in extracurricular activities, social work, or athletics are also taken into consideration. If the required scores are not already in hand at the time of the offer, the scholarship will be contingent on meeting the requirements listed in the offer letter in Year 12.
- After enrolling in the programme, students have the chance to succeed and work for a scholarship. A 10% Dean’s List Scholarship will be awarded to students who make the Dean’s List for both semesters of the same academic year. The student must once more be on the Dean’s List for both semesters of the next academic year in order to continue receiving the scholarship.
- The Dean’s List Scholarship is an additional 10% scholarship for students who have already received one or more scholarships. Even if they qualify for the Dean’s List Scholarship, students who have already received a 100% tuition scholarship are not eligible for any subsequent awards.
Ans: The duration of the program is 4 years.
Ans: Candidates must have completed their education in English and must provide proof of certificate at the time of admission. However, those students who have not completed their recent education in the English language are required to take any of the language proficiency tests.
Ans: Yes, scholarships are provided on academic performance and based on interviews.
This was all about SP Jain BBA fees, the admission process and an entire overview of the BBA program. In order to skyrocket your admission process and fulfil your dream of study abroad, get in touch with the team of experts at Leverage Edu