The full form of the ULSAT exam is UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT). If you’re planning to take the ULSAT, then you’ll need to know how to book a slot for the exam. Slot booking is essential as it helps in determining when and where you will be taking your exam. It also helps to ensure that you have a seat and examination hall allocated for the day of your test.
This guide will provide a step-by-step walkthrough on how to book a slot for the ULSAT. We’ll cover the different stages involved, what information you need to provide and any other tips that might help make your experience smoother. So, let’s get started!
|Exam Name||ULSAT 2023|
|Full Form||UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT)|
|Organising Body||The University of Petroleum and Energy Studies|
|Examination Mode||Computer-Based Online Test|
|Courses Available||BA LLB (Hons)BBA LLB (Hons)B.Com LLB|
|Application Fees||INR 1350|
This Blog Includes:
UPES Dehradun has now been empanelled with CUET and the students can get up to 30% merit scholarship based on their CUET score. To avail this opportunity, the student needs to select UPES as a preference in the CUET application form and the student also needs to fill in the UPES application form. There are certain terms and conditions applied. The students are requested to check them before they fill in their application forms.
Why is ULSAT Slot Booking Important?
It is important to book a slot for the ULSAT exam as it allows the candidates to choose their preferred date and time for the exam. It also ensures that the candidates can appear for the exam on a day and time that is convenient for them.
Also Read ULSAT Syllabus
ULSAT Slot Booking Dates
Slot booking for ULSAT is usually done at the time of the application form filling. You need to select a date and time for your examination. You can select from the schedules available according to your convenience:
|ULSAT Slot Booking opens||Jan 31, 2023|
|ULSAT Slot Booking closes||April 24, 2023|
Also Read: How to Prepare for Competitive Exams?
Steps for ULSAT Slot Booking
It is important to book your slot for the ULSAT well in advance. Here are some steps to help you do just that:
1. Firstly, create an account on the official website of the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.
2. Once you have logged in, click on the ‘Online Slot Booking’ link which will be present on the left-hand side of the page.
3. You will now be redirected to a new page where you must select the ‘City’ and ‘Course’ from the drop-down menu.
4. After making your selections, click the ‘Search’ button and a list of available slots will be displayed on your screen.
5. Now, select the date and time slot which is most suitable for you and click on the ‘Book Slot’ button next to it.
6. You will be required to make the payment for the same online and once it is done, your slot will be successfully booked!
The ULSAT slot booking process will start tentatively in July 2023.
You can book your slots for the ULSAT by logging into your account on the official website and following the instructions given there.
The full form of the ULSAT Exam is UPES Legal Studies Aptitude Test (ULSAT). It is conducted by the University of Petroleum and Energy Studies.