RMAT Participating Colleges: The RMAT exam 2023 is a management entrance examination conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA) in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University.
Candidates who will crack the written exam can pursue courses of their liking from the RMAT participating colleges. After the RMAT 2023 result is declared, selected candidates must appear for the Counselling process. This article will provide you with all the details about the RMAT-participating colleges.
|Examination Name||RMAT 2023|
|Exam Full Form||Research Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Body||All India Management Association|
|Application Fee||INR 1,500|
This Blog Includes:
List Of RMAT Participating Colleges
RMAT exam 2023 was conducted on 26th March 2023. The results will be available soon on the official website. After the results are declared, candidates will be called for the next round in the selection process, which is the Counselling process. After the commencement of the Counselling process, candidates will be allotted their RMAT colleges. The table below shows the RMAT participating colleges.
|RMAT Participating Colleges||Location|
|Sobhasaria Group of Institutions||Sikar, Rajasthan|
|Asian International University, Manipur||Manipur|
|The Engineering College, Jhalawar||Jhalawar, Rajasthan|
|Integrated Academy of Management and Technology||Ghaziabad, UP|
Also Read – RMAT Syllabus 2023
How To Choose RMAT Colleges
All the candidates will be provided with the opportunity to select the RMAT colleges while filling up the RMAT application form. Here are all the steps which will guide you in choosing the RMAT colleges:
- Visit the official website
- Under the dashboard, look for the RMAT 2023 option and click on it.
- Enter all the required details in the application form.
- You will have to upload all the necessary documents.
- After the documents are uploaded successfully, you must select the RMAT college according to your preference.
- The next step will be to pay the application fee.
- The RMAT application fee is INR 1500, which can only be paid via credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- After the payment is successful, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
Important Things to Remember
While choosing the RMAT colleges, there are some important things you need to know. Below we have mentioned all the important things to remember while choosing the RMAT participating colleges.
- Candidates must choose their RMAT colleges according to their preferences.
- The RMAT colleges will be allotted on the basis of seats available and marks scored in the exam.
- Candidates must book their RMAT colleges as early as possible.
- Seats are limited at each RMAT colleges
- You will be allowed to choose the RMAT colleges only once.
- No further changes will be allowed after you’ve submitted your application form.
Research Management Aptitude Test, abbreviated as RMAT, is a management entrance test, which is annually conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). This exam offers admission to various participating colleges in Business Administration at PhD level.
The RMAT exam 2023 was conducted on 26 March 2023.
As per the guidelines of the AIMA, the RMAT 2023 application fee is INR 1,500. All the candidates will have to pay the application fee online via credit card/ debit card/ net banking. Also, candidates must know that the RMAT application fee is non-refundable.
Research Management Aptitude Test is one of the university-level management entrance tests, offering admission to the PhD business administration field. All the candidates who will crack the RMAT 2023 will be allotted colleges based on candidates’ preferences and seats available at different colleges. We hope the information provided in this blog is useful and can help candidates pick their college of preference.
For more updates on such topics, keep an eye on the Indian Exams page of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter.