The Research Management Aptitude Test (RMAT) is conducted by the All India Management Association in collaboration with Aligarh Muslim University for admission to their joint PhD programme. The programme was created with the objective of providing formal training to budding faculty and working managers. Interested candidates can apply for this exam on the official portal of the conducting body.
The cut-off will also be released on the official web portal. Test takers who secure more than the cut-off list will be eligible for the further selection process. The blog entails all the relevant information regarding the RMAT 2023 cut-off. Students appearing for the exam must go through the article diligently.
|Exam Name||Research Management Aptitude Test|
|Conducting Authority||All India Management Association|
|Exam Frequency||Held once a year|
|Exam Duration||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|Application Fee||INR 1500/-|
This Blog Includes:
RMAT Cut Off 2023
The cut-off for RMAT 2023 will be released soon after the results will be declared on the official web portal. Students must be aware of the cut-off lists which are dependent upon the reservation category and scores mainly.
The cut-off list is prepared keeping in mind the difficulty level of the exam, the number of vacancies, the previous year’s admission trend and also the present year’s trend.
Also Read: RMAT 2023
Factors Affecting Cut-Off
The cut-off lists will be determined keeping in mind the vacancy number of students, number of applications and the previous year’s cut-off . A brief explanation of the factors is given below.
- The number of Seat Vacancies Available: Seats are allocated according to the cut-off. If the vacancy is available, the cut-off will decrease and vice versa.
- Number of Applicants: The number of candidates appearing for the examination. Higher competition with more applicants may lead to an increased cut-off.
- Previous Year’s Cut-Off: The cut-off list will also take into account and be determined based on the last year’s cut-off list.
How To Check RMAT Cut-Off
The results will be declared on the official web portal of the exam conducting authority. The merit list will be prepared accordingly. The steps to check the cut-off on the official web portal of the exam conducting authority are briefly mentioned below.
- Students need to visit the official website, www.aima.in.
- The homepage will appear.
- Students need to click on the ‘Testing & Assessment’ tab available.
- The link for RMAT Cut off 2023 will appear on the screen.
- Click on the blinking link of RMAT Cut off 2023.
- The cut-off list will appear on the screen.
- Students can check the list and also download the same for future reference.
There are a few factors affecting RMAT 2023 cut off like the previous year’s cut-off, the number of seats available, the number of applications and the present year’s trends.
The cut-off list for RMAT 2023 will be updated on the official website of the exam conducting authority, ie, www.aima.in.
The RMAT examination is conducted by the All India Management Association
In this blog, we have discussed the details of the RMAT cut-off for the year 2023. We hope the above information regarding the RMAT 2023 Cut Off is helpful for the students. Students appearing for the examination must be aware of the cut-off list updates released by the official exam conducting authority so that they are able to keep a target score in their mind during preparation.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.