One of the organizational divisions of the Rajasthan Police is the Rajasthan Armed Constabulary (RAC). The Rajasthan Police conducts an exam to fill open positions for various constables and other departmental positions. The board of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission has approved the exam (RPSC). Before the deadline for applications, candidates who meet the requirements for the exam can register online at the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s official website.
|Exam Name||Rajasthan RAC Exam|
|Conducting Body||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RSPC)|
|Duration of Exam||2 hours|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
Medical and Physical Examination
This Blog Includes:
- Rajasthan RAC Exam Dates (Starting November 2023)
- Rajasthan RAC Exam Apply Online
- Rajasthan RAC Exam Admit Card
- Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan RAC Exam
- Rajasthan RAC Selection Process
- Document Verification
- Rajasthan RAC Exam Syllabus
- Application Fee
Rajasthan RAC Exam Dates (Starting November 2023)
The application forms for the Rajasthan RAC Exam will be released in the month of November 2023. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission has not released the entire schedule for the exam yet. however, we have provided a tale containing the tentative dates for the exam schedule.
|Exam Particulars||Exam Dates (Tentative)|
|Release of Exam Notification||November 2023|
|Release of Online Application Form||November 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To Be Announced|
|Rajasthan RAC Exam Date||To Be Announced|
|Answer Key Release||To Be Announced|
|Rajasthan RAC Exam Result||To Be Announced|
Rajasthan RAC Exam Apply Online
It is advised that all applicants should submit their applications for the exam only after carefully reviewing the prerequisites. In order to process the application for the exam, candidates must complete the online Rajasthan Police Recruitment application form and submit it. The methods listed below can be used by applicants to complete their application for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment test.
- Step 1: The first step in applying is to visit the Rajasthan Police’s official website.
- Step 2: Select “Careers” from the list of alternatives.
- Step 3: Select Rajasthan Police Constable Notification from the list of options.
- Step 4: Carefully read the instructions and eligibility requirements.
- Step 5: Click on the “Apply Online” option.
- Step 6: Complete the registration form by entering all relevant personal information, such as your name, your parents’ names, your date of birth, your contact information, your email address, etc.
- Step 8: Complete the remaining fields, such as those for schooling and exam centre preferences.
- Step 9: Candidates must now upload scanned copies of their passport-size photo and signature.
- Step 10: Review the application form and make the necessary changes.
- Step 11: Candidates must pay the application fee in this final step in order to submit their application.
Must Read: MNS Exam
Rajasthan RAC Exam Admit Card
The exam’s admit card functions as a candidate pass to enter the testing facility. It contains all of the crucial exam information, including the instructions section, test date, and test time. Additionally, it displays the candidate’s information, including name, roll number, exam location, the position for which recruitment is taking place, applicant ID, candidate photo, and signature. Additionally, view the Rajasthan Police Application Process.
The admit card is made available for download on the official website after candidates have completed the application form. The steps listed below can be used by candidates to download their admit cards:
- Step 1: Visit the test’s official website.
- Step 2: Click the link to “download admit card” that appears.
- Step 3: Provide all the necessary information.
- Step 4: Press the submit button to download the admit card.
- Step 5: Print off your admissions card for future use.
Eligibility Criteria for the Rajasthan RAC Exam
For many positions open in the Rajasthan Police, different qualifications must be met in order to qualify for the exam. According to the official announcement, the following qualifications are required for the open constable position:
- Education: To qualify Rajasthan RAC exam an examinee should have passed 8th standard.
- Age Limit: The age range for the Rajasthan RAC exam should be between 18 to 23 years.
- Nationality: The candidate should be Indian.
Rajasthan RAC Selection Process
For the Rajasthan RAC Recruitment, there are four steps in the selection process. Candidates need to go through every step of the process to get into the next one. Below, we have mentioned detailed information about the selection process.
After submitting an online application for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment exam, a 90-minute written examination is administered on the designated date. There are 120 questions in all, each carrying a maximum score of up to 75.
Medical and Physical Examination
Candidates who pass the written exam are now eligible for the physical examination, which carries a maximum of 15 marks. The race chosen for the occasion will be used to mark the individual. The candidate must also meet the Rajasthan Public Service Commission’s criterion for height, weight, and chest.
|Height||168 cms||152 cms|
The candidate who passed the physical and medical test will be contacted for document verification. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission officials check the necessary paperwork. Candidates for the reserved category are required to present the category certificate for inspection.
Rajasthan RAC Exam Syllabus
|Social Science/Science/GK||Famous Personalities in the State of Rajasthan, Current Events of Rajasthan, Geography of Rajasthan, History of India’s State Economy etc.|
|General aptitude and Reasoning||Space Visualization, Decision Making, Problem-Solving, Ranking, Arithmetic, Arithmetical Reasoning, Spatial Orientation, Statement Conclusion, Visual Memory etc.|
|Rajasthan GK||Famous Personalities in the State of Rajasthan, Current events of Rajasthan, Geography of Rajasthan, History of India’s State Economy etc.|
Based on the different categories application fee is listed below in the tabular form:
|General / MBC||INR 500/-|
We have covered everything about the Rajasthan RAC Exam in this blog article. However, the applicant for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment should check the exam’s official website frequently to stay informed about notifications for upcoming exams.
After the final list of candidates who got recruited for the constable post is released on the official website of Rajasthan Police, the candidates are called for the training session by the officers as per protocol. The candidates are trained for their duties in the camps conducted and later on they are posted and sent to their respective duties.
A candidate can attempt this exam as many times as they want to. But, a male candidate from the general category can only appear for this exam 5-6 times. Candidates from reserved categories can appear more times.
The selection process for Rajasthan RAC exam usually involves- a written examination, Medical and Physical Examination and Document Verification.
We have covered everything about the Rajasthan RAC Exam in this blog article. However, the applicant for the Rajasthan Police Recruitment should check the exam’s official website frequently to stay informed about notifications for upcoming exams. Get in touch with Leverage Edu for more Indian Exams Information.