Karnataka Management Aptitude (KMAT) is conducted by the “Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association” (KPPGCA) for admission to MBA, PGDM, and MCA programs in the state of Karnataka. The KMAT exam is conducted once a year in a remote proctored mode and consists of multiple-choice questions. The exam duration is 2 hours and the exam is likely to be held in the month of July. It is a state-level examination, and over 170+ institutes in Karnataka accept the KMAT scores, including some of the top business schools in the state. Read the complete blog and learn more about the KMAT exam dates, application process, eligibility criteria, and other important information on KMAT.
|Name of Examination||Karnataka Management Aptitude Test (KMAT)|
|Conducting Body||(KPPGCA) Karnataka Post Graduate Private Colleges’ Association|
|Objective||Admission into Management colleges in Karnataka.|
|Course Types||MBA, PGDM, and MCA|
|Level of Examination||State|
|Exam mode||Remote proctored test (online)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Question Type||Objective-type questions|
|Duration of Exam||2 Hours|
|Syllabus for KMAT||Logical reasoning, Verbal ability, and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability|
|Exam Fee||Rs. 800 + GST|
|Helpline number||+91 9513270139 / +91 9513271046|
This Blog Includes:
KMAT 2023 Exam Dates
Candidates preparing for the KMAT 2023 exams should stay up-to-date on all KMAT 2023-related events. We’ve compiled a list of all the tentative key KMAT dates for your convenience. You can refer to the table given below to learn more.
|Commencement of the registration process||May 2023|
|Admit card release||July 2023|
|KMAT 2023 exam||July 2023|
|KMAT result declaration||August 2023|
Also Read: KMAT Exam Centres
KMAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Be sure you meet the requirements before applying for your dream course. You must know your eligibility for the course. To help you out, we have shared the eligibility criteria for the KMAT 2023.
- Candidates must have a graduate degree in any discipline from a recognised university.
- Candidates will be evaluated for final admissions based on their KMAT exam results, academic performance, and relevant subjects.
- Candidates must have successfully completed their graduation degree with a minimum of 50% marks.
- SC/ST category candidates must have at least 45% marks in their graduation final exam.
- Candidates taking the KMAT 2023 test for admission to MCA programs must have a graduation degree in any discipline.
- Candidates must have a minimum of 50% graduation degree final year examination.
- They must also have mathematics in their Class 12.
Also Read: Best Books for KMAT
Application Process for KMAT 2023
- Visit the official website and navigate to “KMAT 2023 Application”.
- Click the “Register” button.
- To register, you will be asked to fill out the form. Enter the required information like name, contact number, and email address.
- After successfully registering, an OTP will be received by applicants on the registered contact number, which applicants must enter on the KMAT Karnataka application form.
- On their registered email address and mobile number, applicants will get their application number.
- After registration, candidates need to log in to their accounts and fill out the KMAT application form. Candidates need to provide their personal details, academic qualification, and work experience (if any).
- In the next step, candidates are required to upload their photographs and signature in the given format.
- After Completing the application form, submit the application fee using any online mode of payment like net banking, credit card, or debit card.
Note: Candidates applying for two streams must register individually for each. These candidates will be given separate admit cards.
The KMAT 2023 exam will probably take place during the last week of July 2023. The exam will likely be administered in a remote proctored format.
Results for the KMAT in 2023 will probably be released during the last week of August. After the examination is conducted, the authorities will announce the KMAT result. The results will be announced online.
Registration for the KMAT 2023 will probably start in May 2023. The registration forms for the KMAT 2023 exam will be available online. It is advisable to visit the official website for any updates on the application form release.
For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.