The Coal India Limited MT Exam 2023 will be conducted for Management Trainees in the 8 disciplines of Personnel & HR, Environment, Materials Management, Marketing & Sales, Community Development, Legal, Public relations, and Company Secretary by Coal India Limited (CIL). This year the exam for Coal India Limited (CIL) was scheduled on September 7, 2022. The recruitment exam for 2023 will probably be conducted in September. Below are all the details of the Coal India MT Exam 2023, including the tentative exam date, exam pattern, etc.
|Organization Name||Coal India Limited (CIL)|
|CIL admit card release date||To be released|
|CIL MT exam date 2022||To be released|
|Mode of application||Online|
This Blog Includes:
Under the CIL MT Recruitment 2022, a total of 481 vacancies were announced. Candidates can refer to the vacancy details of 2022 to get an idea about the Coal India Limited Recruitment positions of 2023.
|Posts||General (UR)||EWS||SC||ST||OBC||Total Vacancy|
|Personnel & HR||60||14||20||08||36||138|
|Marketing & Sales||10||02||02||–||03||17|
The following are the Eligibility Criteria for Coal India Limited Exam:
The maximum age limit for Coal India Limited 2023 recruitment is 30 years old. The OBC category receives a 3-year age relaxation, while SC/BC applicants receive a 5-year age relaxation. The other categories, such as EWS, ESM, and PwD also receive some age relaxation according to the rules.
|Personnel & HR||Graduates who have worked full-time for at least two years with at least a 60 % score from a recognised Indian university or institute’s postgraduate programme in management with a specialization in human resources/personnel management / industrial relations or MHROD, MBA, or master of social work with human resources (major).|
|Environment||Environmental engineering degree with a minimum 60% score or any engineering degree with a postgraduate degree or diploma in environmental engineering from a recognized college or university with at least 60% scores.|
|Materials Management||Electrical or mechanical engineering degree with a two-year, full-time MBA or PG diploma in management with a minimum Score of 60%.|
|Marketing & Sales||A recognised degree with a minimum mark of 60% and a two-year full-time MBA or postgraduate management programme with a major in marketing.|
|Community Development||2 years or more full-time Post-Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma in Community Development, Rural Development, Community Organization and Development Practice, Rural and Tribal Development, Development Management, or Rural Management with a minimum mark of 60% from an accredited university/college or a minimum of two years of full-time postgraduate study in social work with a specialization in community development, rural development, community organization and development practice urban and rural community development, rural and tribal development, or development management from a recognised university or institution.|
|Legal||A 3 or 5-year law degree from an accredited university or institution with a minimum score of 60%.|
|Public Relations||A postgraduate degree or postgraduate diploma in journalism, mass communication, or public relations from an accredited university with a minimum mark of 60%.|
|Company Secretary||Graduate in any field from a reputable university or institution with a company secretary qualification and associate or fellow ICSI membership|
How to apply
- Step 1: Go to the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2022 page on the company’s official website, www.coalindia.in.
- Step 2: Candidates who have never registered must do so for Time Registration (OTR)
- Step 3: Click the “Already registered Candidates” option to log in to the Coal India Management Trainee application form 2023.
- Step 4: The candidate login page will open once you click the button.
- Step 5: Enter the required information on the screen and click the “Login” button.
- Step 6: The application for the CIL MT recruiting for 2023 will be made available.
- Step 7: Start inputting the necessary information into the form.
- Step 8: Carefully review the online form.
- Step 9: Use the “Edit Application Form” option to fix any mistakes you see.
- Step 10: After you have finished modifying, click the “Final Submit” box.
- Step 11: After that, you’ll be taken directly to the website where you can pay your application fee.
- Step 12: Select the method of payment you want to use.
- Step 13: After selecting your mode, click “Proceed To Payment.”
- Step 14: Keep the printed copy of the application form and the fee receipt for future use.
The following is the syllabus for Coal India Limited Exam:
|General Knowledge/General Awareness||Everyday ScienceIndian PolityIndian GeographyIndian EconomyNational & International Current AffairsIndia’s Agriculture and commerce & trade modern History with particular reference to Indian National Movement|
|Reasoning||Letter seriesNonverbal seriesSeating arrangementOdd one out Venn diagramTrianglesCoding-decodingPuzzlesBlood relationCoding-decoding|
|Numerical Ability||AgeNumber systemMixture & allegationPercentageAverageRatio & proportionProbabilityTime & workMensurationSimple interest & compound interestSpeed, time & distanceAlgebraBoat & streams|
|General English||SynonymReading ComprehensionCloze tests of the appropriate wordPhrase replacement error detectionAntonymsSpelling check|
Following is the exam pattern for Coal India Limited Exam:
- Papers: Paper 1 and Paper 2.
- A total number of questions: 100 questions in each of Papers 1 and 2 total.
- Exam time: 3 hours for papers 1 and 2 combined.
- Exam weightage: 100 marks for each of Papers 1 and 2.
- Question type – Multiple-choice questions
- Marking- No negative marks
Books recommended aiding interview preparation
Following are the books recommended aiding interview preparation for Coal India Limited Exam:
|The secrets of getting success in interviews||Arihant Publishers|
|The Art of the Interview||James Storey|
|Smart Answers to Tricky Interview Questions||Dr Rob Young|
The full curriculum must be adequately covered, and as few topics as possible should be missed or skipped.
Regularly practice tests and question papers from prior years.
Read and thoroughly understand all technical topics.
Focus more on your weak subjects to gain confidence.
The following is the breakdown of the CIL MT 2022 selection process:
- Computer-Based Test
- Verification of Documents
During the training period selected candidates will be hired as Trainees in the E-2 Grade with an initial Basic Salary of Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 1.6 lakhs.
The age limit is 30 Years.
Tentatively in September, the exact date to be notified soon.
For more such updates about the CIL exam 2023 and related topics, keep an eye on the official website of Leverage Edu, and don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter for up-to-date information.