Preeminent Education and Research Association Common Entrance Test which is also known as PERA CET 2023 is a state-level common examination conducted by PERA. The PERA CET exam dates have been released for the students who want to take admission for the Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses in Maharashtra universities for various courses such as Engineering, Management, Hotel Management, Pharmacy, Teaching and Fine Arts.
The candidates who want to take admission to different colleges or universities across Maharashtra the below-mentioned article will help students to know more about the PERA CET Examination, Important Dates, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Application fees Preparation tips, how to download admit card and Results.
|Exam Full Name||Preeminent Education and Research Association Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Short Name||PERA CET|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Type of Exam||Common Entrance Test|
This Blog Includes:
- PERA CET 2023 Latest Updates
- PERA CET 2023 Dates
- Exam Conducted for the Subjects
- PERA CET Eligibility Criteria
- PERA CET Application Process
- PERA CET 2023 Exam Pattern
- PERA CET Colleges
- PERA CET 2023 Syllabus
- PERA CET Admit Card
- PERA CET 2023 Result
- Interview after the Result Declaration
- How to Prepare for PERA CET 2023?
PERA CET 2023 Latest Updates
The PERA CET 2023 has released the application forms for the candidates who want to take admission in various colleges in the state of Maharashtra. It is an online proctored test. Candidates who are willing to appear for the exam can fill out the application forms before the deadline mentioned.
PERA CET 2023 Dates
The candidates who want to apply for the PERA CET exam and were eagerly waiting for the exam dates, the conducting body has released the exam dates for the candidates who are willing to appear in the exam. Below mentioned are the important dates related to the exam:
|Release of Application Form||2 January 2023|
|Last date to apply||15 May 2023|
|Release of Admit Card||May 2023|
|Exam Dates||25 and 27 May 2023|
|Result Date||5 September 2023|
Must Read: MAH AAC CET 2023: Dates, Eligibility, Syllabus
Exam Conducted for the Subjects
The PERA CET exam is conducted for various subjects in both Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses. Below mentioned is the list of subjects for the UG and PG courses which come under the PERA CET Exam:
- B Pharm
- B Tech
- M Pharm
- M Tech
PERA CET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the PERA CET exam and want to know whether they are eligible for the exam or not must check the eligibility criteria which is mentioned below:
For Undergraduate Course
- The applicants applying for the undergraduate course must have completed their class 12 or equivalent in the same field from the recognised board.
- The students whose class 12th results are awaited can also apply for the PERA CET.
For Postgraduate Course
- The applicants applying for the postgraduate course must have a Bachelor’s Degree in the same subject from the recognised board.
- Candidates in the last year of their graduation or those waiting for their results can also apply for the PERA CET.
PERA CET Application Process
The candidates applying for the PERA CET exam must check the eligibility criteria before applying for the form. The application forms will be accepted in online mode. Below mentioned is the application process for the PERA CET exam:
- Visit the official website of PERA CET and click on “Online Registration”
- Select a course type like UG or PG and the Course Name
- Fill out the form with basic information in the required areas like Name, Gender or Date of Birth.
- After filling in all the details click on the declaration button.
- Now click on the Submit Button.
- Now pay the application fees.
The application fee for the PERA CET Application Form is INR 1500 for all categories which is non-refundable.
PERA CET 2023 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are preparing for the PERA CET exam must know the exam structure which will help the students during the exam preparation. Below mentioned are the format of the PERA CET Exam Pattern:
|Exam Mode||Online Proctored based Entrance Exam|
|Exam Duration||3 hours or 180 Minutes|
|Types of Questions||MCQs|
PERA CET Colleges
The PERA CET Admission score is accepted by the 14 universities in Maharashtra. The candidates who are applying for the PERA CET 2023 must know the interested universities or colleges that are accepting the PERA CET scores. Below mentioned is the list of universities or colleges accepting the exam:
- D Y Patil University, Pune, Ambi
- Spicer Adventist University
- Sandip University
- D Y Patil International University
- MIT World Peace University
- Vishwakarma University
- Somaiya Vidyavihar University
- Ajeenkya D Y Patil University
- MIT ADT University
- Symbiosis Skills and Professional University
- D Y Patil Agricultural and Technical University
- MGM University Aurangabad
- Sanjay Ghodawat University
- Vijaybhoomi University
PERA CET 2023 Syllabus
The candidates who are preparing for this exam, should have a clear idea about PERA CET syllabus and its important topics. It is mandatory that students cover every topic to perform well in the exam. We have given the complete syllabus for the undergraduate and postgraduate exams, so students will get help from this.
Candidates who have applied for BHM course, can refer to the BHM syllabus mentioned below.
|Reasoning and Logical Deduction||English Language|
|Numerical Ability and Analytical Aptitude||General Knowledge and Current Affairs|
|Aptitude for Service Sector|
Candidates who have applied for the M.Tech course can refer to the M.Tech syllabus mentioned below.
- Branch-wise topics of the GATE Syllabus
- General Aptitude- Verbal Ability and Numerical Ability
M Pharm Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the B.Pharm course can refer to the B.Pharm syllabus mentioned below.
Subject-related Questions based on BPharm Syllabus
Candidates who have applied for the B.Ed course can refer to the B.Ed syllabus mentioned below. Subject-related Questions based on BEd Syllabus
The candidates who are applying for PERA CET for the MBA Course must prepare according to the below-mentioned syllabus:
Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension
BTech/ B Pharm Syllabus
PERA CET Admit Card
The candidates who have applied for the PERA CET exam can see the Admit Card mentioned by the conducting body of the examination. Below mentioned are the steps for the students to download the PERA CET Admit Card:
- Step 1: Visit the official website of PERA CET
- Step 2: Then the home page will appear on the screen
- Step 3: Then scroll down the page and you will see the link of the PERA CET Admit Card.
- Step 4: Then click on the link
- Step 5: Enter the login credentials and then click on the submit button.
- Step 6: Then the PERA CET Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Step 7: Check all the details mentioned on the PERA CET admit card.
- Step 8: Take the printout of the PERA CET Admit Card.
Documents Required for the PERA CET Admit Card
The candidates who are appearing for the exam must keep the following documents to get the admit card for the exam. Below mentioned are the following documents required for the admit card:
- College ID
- Bank passbook with photograph
- Voter I Card
- Employee ID
- Aadhar Card
- Driving License
PERA CET 2023 Result
The results will be declared once the exams will be conducted by PERA India. The candidates can see the result for PERA CET from the official website. The steps to see the result are as follows:
- Visit the official website of PERA CET.
- Then the homepage will open
- Click on the result link provided.
- Fill in the login details
- Click on the submit button
- The result will be displayed on the screen.
- The students can take the printout of the result for future reference.
Interview after the Result Declaration
After the declaration of PERA CET Results the shortlisted candidates have to appear in the Interview round. Admission to the different courses depends upon the performance in the entrance exam and in the interview round. Admission to the different courses which require the interview round is mentioned below:
How to Prepare for PERA CET 2023?
Apart from making the exam strategy and studying continuously, the candidates must be aware of the exam syllabus as well as the pattern before preparing for the exam. The candidates must follow the preparation tips to ace the PERA CET 2023.
PERA CET Preparation Tips
The Preparation tips for the PERA CET exam will help the applicants to crack the exam. Below mentioned are the preparation tips for the candidates appearing in the exam:
- The candidates must make a timetable before starting to study for a particular subject or topic.
- The candidate must make a habit of making short notes which will help them at the time of revision.
- Highlight the important points or topics.
- Study in a quiet and calm environment.
- The candidate must practice last year’s mock test or question paper.
- The candidates must know how to manage their time while studying.
The last date to apply for the PERA CET 2023 is 15 May 2023. Application submitted after that, will not be accepted by the exam conducting body.
The document required for the admit card is the Passport, College ID, Bank passbook with photograph, Passport, Voter I Card, Employee ID, Aadhar Card, and Driving License.
PERA CET is an objective type exam. The pattern of the question papers of UG and PG programmes are the same but the syllabus is different for UG and PG and as per the respective course.
The application form for the PERA CET Exam is released on 2 January 2023 on the official website.
No, there is no negative marking in PERA CET. The exam is of 3 hours duration and has a multiple choice question type.
The colleges included in the PERA CET are
Ajeenkya D.Y Patil University, Pune,
D Y Patil Inter. University, Pune,
D Y Patil University, Pune, Ambi,
MGM University, Aurangabad
MIT ADT University, Pune and etc.
The blog has covered all the details regarding the PERA CET 2023 Exam. For more such updates stay tuned with our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.