AUSAT Exam 2023: Registrations for AUSAT 2023 are now open. To appear for the entrance test, candidates must fill out an online application. On AUSAT’s website, you can find the application form for 2023. Please check below for the application form and other details about AUSAT 2023:
|Name of the exam||AUSAT|
|Full form||Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test|
|Organising body||Alliance University|
|Scholarship||Meritorious candidates may be eligible for tuition fee scholarships worth up to 50%|
|Listed courses||A broad range of undergraduate programs is offered, including BBA, B.Com, B.Tech, and B.A. LL.B (Hons.), B.B.A. LL.B (Hons.), and Liberal Arts|
|Validity of scores||2 Years|
This Blog Includes:
- About AUSAT Exam 2023
- Exam Dates AUSAT Exam 2023
- Eligibility Criteria for AUSAT 2023
- Application Process AUSAT 2023
- Exam Pattern for AUSAT 2023
- Syllabus for AUSAT 2023
- Admit Card AUSAT 2023
- Selection Process AUSAT 2023
- Results AUSAT 2023
About AUSAT Exam 2023
Students applying to Alliance University’s BBA, BTech, BCom (Hons), BA LLB, and BBA LLB courses must take the Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test or AUSAT. Both the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) recognise the university. It is required that candidates appear for this exam in order to qualify for admission to any UG course.
Exam Dates AUSAT Exam 2023
AUSAT 2023 tentative exam dates are listed below:
|Exam Dates||Last date to apply|
|29th January 2023||27th January 2023|
|26th February 2023||24th February 2023|
|26th March 2023||24th March 2023|
|30th April 2023||28th April 2023|
|28th May 2023||26th May 2023|
Also Read: BBA Course
Eligibility Criteria for AUSAT 2023
It is important for candidates to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements for AUSAT. It is likely that applications that do not meet the eligibility criteria will be rejected by officials. There are a number of eligibility criteria for AUSAT 2023, including
- Any candidate who has passed the Pre-University/Higher Secondary/10+2 Examinations or a recognized equivalent exam is eligible to apply.
- It is also open to candidates who are awaiting the results of their class 12.
- Students enrolled in class 11 or 12 or equivalent are also eligible.
Application Process AUSAT 2023
Step 1: Candidates will need to fill out an application
Candidates must complete the application form in order to be considered for AUSAT 2023. Online or in person, students can submit their AUSAT application forms. Exam fees of INR 200 can be paid in any of the following ways:
- Credit card
- Debit card
- Online banking
- Demand Draft
Step 2: Admit cards for AUSAT 2023 can be downloaded
On the University’s official website, candidates will be able to download their AUSAT admit cards. Candidates must enter their registered User ID in order to download their hall tickets.
Step 3: Appear for AUSAT 2023
45 multiple-choice questions will be asked during the one-hour exam. During the exam, candidates will be asked questions about Basic Mathematics, English Proficiency, and General Knowledge.
|EWS, OBC, General, ST, SC||Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 200|
Exam Pattern for AUSAT 2023
- 90 minutes in duration
- 100 questions in total
- Questions are MCQs.
- The total marks are 100.
- Each correct answer receives a +1 mark, and no negative marking
Also Read: Btech Course
AUSAT 2023 Subject-Wise Exam Pattern
See the table below for an overview of AUSAT section-by-section. This test structure will also be used in the AUSAT question paper for 2023.
|Sections||Subjects||Marks||No. of Questions|
|Section A||English Grammar||20||20|
|Section C||General Knowledge||20||20|
|Section D||Quantitative Aptitude||20||20|
|Section E||Logical Reasoning||20||20|
Syllabus for AUSAT 2023
Alliance University prescribes the syllabus for AUSAT. There are a number of subjects that students study in Class 11 and 12 that are included in the syllabus, such as General Knowledge, English Proficiency, Reasoning, and Quantitative Aptitude.
AUSAT questions are divided into five parts: English Grammar, Comprehension, General Knowledge, Quantitative Aptitude, and Logical Reasoning.
- English Grammar: It consists of adjectives, prepositions, interjections, capitalization, pronouns, simple tenses, perfect tenses, and irregular verbs.
- Logical Reasoning: Cubes and cuboids, coding-decoding, cubes and cuboids, critical path, data sufficiency, decision making.
- Quantitative Aptitude: Ages, compound interest, bankers’ discount, compound interest, area, average, ratio, proportion, profit and loss, time and distance, and time and work.
- General Knowledge: The latest awards and nominations, the Ministers of India, the world’s largest national parks and sanctuaries, the UNESCO World Heritage Sites, and various government schemes.
Admit Card AUSAT 2023
Registered candidates will be able to download the AUSAT 2023 admit card from the official website. The AUSAT 2023 hall ticket is an important document without which a candidate will not be allowed to appear in the exam. Students can check the steps to download the AUSAT 2023 admit card below.
How to download AUSAT admit card 2023?
- Visit the official website of Alliance University
- Click on the AUSAT admit card link
- Login using the email id and password
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take a printout
Selection Process AUSAT 2023
Along with the AUSAT 2023 exam, the authorities will also consider the candidate’s performance in the interview for the admission process. Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance Admission Selection Process comprised of:
- AUSAT (Alliance University Scholastic Aptitude Test)
- Personal Interview
After passing AUSAT 2023, candidates will be invited to the PI round. During the panel discussion, the panellist may ask questions regarding course selection, academic qualifications, work experience (if necessary), and future plans.
Also Read: All about B.com
Results AUSAT 2023
The AUSAT 2023 results can be viewed on Alliance University’s official website. Candidates must enter their registration number to view their scorecards. A student’s final selection will be based on his or her performance in both the entrance exam and the personal interview.
The application form for AUSAT 2023 has been released.
No, the candidates will not be provided with a correction facility, so they should carefully complete the application form.
There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
For more such updates stay tuned to our Indian exams page. And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.