MBA Tests in India 2024: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) test in India is conducted every year for all aspiring students who wish to study this subject. By appearing for this exam, all students wish to get admission to top B-schools. Some of the top schools include IIMs, MDI Gurgaon, FMS Delhi and several others. Are you thinking of preparing for an MBA? Well, you have come to the right place.
In this blog, we will talk about the top MBA test in India which can be taken by all aspiring candidates. Let’s dive in.
List of MBA Tests in India – Exam Pattern
Upon deciding to take an MBA test in India, we confuse ourselves as to which exam should be taken. Here, we have compiled a list of top MBA entrance exams which can be taken by the candidate. Check out the list.
|Number of Questions
|Xavier Aptitude Test (XAT)
|3 Hours 30 minutes
|Common Admission Test (CAT)
|Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
|Maharashtra Health and Technical Common Entrance Test (MHCET)
|NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT)
|Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)
|Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT)
|3 Hours 7 Minutes
|Management Aptitude Test (MAT)
|ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test (IBSAT)
|Agricultural Technology Management Agency (ATMA)
More About the 10 Best MBA Tests in India?
Here is all the important information about the top 10 MBA tests in India that we have mentioned above.
- XAT: Xavier Aptitude Test or XAT is a national-level management entrance exam which is conducted by XLRI, Jamshedpur. This will allow all aspiring students to get admission to MBA/PGDM programs.
- CAT: The Common Admission Test (CAT) is considered to be India’s one of the most prestigious national-level entrance exams.
- CMAT: CMAT is a business aptitude exam which is conducted every year by the National Testing Agency.
- MHCET: It is a state-level entrance exam which is conducted by the Government of Maharashtra’s State Common Entrance Test Cell.
- NMAT: The NMAT exam is by GMAC and is used for examinations which lead to graduate business programmes.
- MAT: Also known as the Management Aptitude Test is a national-level entrance exam which is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA).
- SNAP: SNAP also known as the Symbiosis National Aptitude Test is also an MBA exam. It is for all those aspiring candidates who wish to apply to 15 Symbiosis Institutes in India.
- GMAT: This exam is conducted every year to test the candidate’s skills which are highly important to business and management programs.
- IBSAT: This is an exam for all those candidates wishing to be admitted to MBA/PGDM programs. They can be admitted to either of the nine IBS campuses.
- ATMA: It is considered to be a credible comprehensive and single-window test for all those wanting to be a part of MBA/PGDM programs.
Also Read: Online MBA in India
The hardest MBA test in India is said to be the Common Admission Test (CAT) which is conducted once every year by IIM.
It is considered that most of the top business schools require GMAT scores for MBA admissions.
The MBA entrance exam is not at all tough to pass if the student has had proper preparation and is confident about themselves.
We hope this blog provides all the necessary information about the MBA entrance exams. This blog mentioned the top entrance exams that can be taken by candidates wanting to study MBA.
For more such informative blogs do check out our Indian exams page. If you have any queries, then Leverage Edu will be happy to assist you stay tuned to our social media handles of Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin.